Page 365 of 1222 FirstFirst ... 265315355363364365366367375415465865 ... LastLast
Results 3,641 to 3,650 of 12219

Thread: Emmerdale - Current Episode Discussion - III

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    So Lawrence still isn't wise to the fact Robert arranged the robbery with Aaron and Ross at Home Farm as why now is Lawerence paying Ross money?

Ross winding up Pete is funny but Pete knows Ross too well
    lawerence trashed ross gaff and destroyed donna photo thinking he robbed and attacked him then finn give him alibi so he owes ross he being lawerence

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

tammyy2j (01-09-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Too long¿?? She is not even buried yet and watching the DVD can be a great comfort to some... last cherished moments with Val.
    Well-what I meant is that it takes too long to bury Val. This is soapland, things have to move faster. And some storylines do in fairness, and then they have to drag on Val's funeral. We can all understand Erik's pain, no need to show it in every episode for couple of weeks. Well-thankfully funeral is today.
    I'm just feeling sorry for Diane and that poor dog of Val's. Never liked Erik anyway.

Erik is absolutely pathetic!! Enough of this already!! I was really looking forward to Val's funny funeral and here we go.. Erik should have got killed as well, tired of him..

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    He is grieving, he is going through the angry phase at the moment, grief does strange things to our minds
    chris is playing a blinder as grieving eric amazing powerful performance

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lizann For This Useful Post:

Perdita (01-09-2015), tammyy2j (02-09-2015)

It's really funny how differently we all watch these shows. I think it was boring and was seriously thinking to switch the channel! Eric's emotional bursts are going too far and his behaviour at the funeral was embarrassing! Val would have deserved better send off.. Yes the combine should have finished Eric off on the fields!!

I was disappointed with yesterday's funeral for Val, I'd expected the 'Valtacular' to be much more 'spectacular' and outrageous from what the build-up hype in the news suggested would happen in the weeks before last night. I agree that the video scenes were too long and OTT.

Eric's grief carries on for now. He blames Diane for being involved with Val's death but, of course, it was Eric himself who locked Val and Diane in the mirror maze and then left the village to go to the pub (in Hotton?) with Doug and Rodney.

Alicia stays for a while longer whilst David tries to help his father, but next week (looks like Thursday September 10th) Alicia leaves Emmerdale to go to Portugal (with Paul?) with her exit story being that she can no longer bear to be in the village due to past memories (e.g. the Lachlan storyline, etc).

Natalie Anderson has played Alicia for about 5 years now and has decided to leave but has no clear plan for what to do next other take holidays for now. Her Twitter account presently says she is on holiday in Barbados.

Twitter account at:
    https://twitter.com/AndersonNatalie

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Telly Watcher For This Useful Post:

mariba (02-09-2015)

Has anyone mentioned the cause of Val's death, as to why Dianne got out and Val didn't?
    When Dianne left Val she was ok, just waiting to be rescued. I haven't heard anyone say or ask what happened to her.

Has anyone mentioned the cause of Val's death, as to why Dianne got out and Val didn't?
    When Dianne left Val she was ok, just waiting to be rescued. I haven't heard anyone say or ask what happened to her.

Glass fell on top of her. She wanted Diane to go first.
    Strange though that rescuers didn't cover Diane and Val with something and secure/break the glass first. It was too dangerous for themselves too.

Glass fell on top of her. She wanted Diane to go first.
    Strange though that rescuers didn't cover Diane and Val with something and secure/break the glass first. It was too dangerous for themselves too.

Thread Information