Page 133 of 404 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 4034

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Well done on your promotion Alan. You truly deserve it. I've had a bit of an emotional week. Many of you will remember last year I told you about one of my nephew's who I hadn't seen since he was a kid was suffering from bowel cancer, well guess what the fecking cancer won and he passed away last Friday at the grand young age of 29. My brother is devasted because he tried to see his son last year, but Iain that's both my brother and nephew's name said that he didn't want to see his Dad as he hasn't seen him for years so my brother respected his wishes. But now he's gone. The funeral is on Tuesday and my brother is going as he says he was there when he came into the world he will be there when he leaves. I know I haven't seen Iain for years but it doesn't make the pain any less.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I am very sorry, Kath xxx

so sorry to hear about your nephew kath, xx

im out this evening and bought a new top this morning for it however im now trying to decide whether the buttons go up the front or the back of it! hmmm!

Have rememberance in the morning as well, am playing in the park at the service.

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    so sorry to hear about your nephew kath, xx

im out this evening and bought a new top this morning for it however im now trying to decide whether the buttons go up the front or the back of it! hmmm!

Have rememberance in the morning as well, am playing in the park at the service.
    Hope you can figure your top out, and have a lovely evening. Thank you for playing at the Rememberance Service xx

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Katy (13-11-2011)

Thank you all for your kind words everyone. I really appreciate it. I just can't believe he's gone he was so young. Katy good luck for tomorrow.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Chloe O'brien For This Useful Post:

Katy (13-11-2011)

Thanks, it went well, i even forgot about the cold! There was a fantastic turn out again, all the scouts and guides, cadets, and loads of people from the town made it up to the park. Very nice service.

I did figure out the top in the end, buttons went at that back. Had a great night out at the irish centre in manchester.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Katy For This Useful Post:

Perdita (13-11-2011)

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    Well done on your promotion Alan. You truly deserve it. I've had a bit of an emotional week. Many of you will remember last year I told you about one of my nephew's who I hadn't seen since he was a kid was suffering from bowel cancer, well guess what the fecking cancer won and he passed away last Friday at the grand young age of 29. My brother is devasted because he tried to see his son last year, but Iain that's both my brother and nephew's name said that he didn't want to see his Dad as he hasn't seen him for years so my brother respected his wishes. But now he's gone. The funeral is on Tuesday and my brother is going as he says he was there when he came into the world he will be there when he leaves. I know I haven't seen Iain for years but it doesn't make the pain any less.
    Kath so sorry to hear about your nephew. Your brother should respect the families wishes.

It's been a while since I was last here. Lots of things have happened.

I moved out of my friend's place because he got funny about me sleeping with his son. I'm now living with my sister but hoping to move back to Stoke soon. It's slightly complicated by me kissing my friendd at the weekend when I went back. Earlier in the evening he said he wanted to make a go of things. I said I'd consider it; when everybody left we were in my old bedroom making the bed and it just happened. I have no self-control. It really isn't going to work, I'm going to let him know this evening although I don't know what I'm going to say. "I fancy your son more than you" is perhaps not the right thing to say. He only split up with my best friend on Thursday.

I'm still unemployed, although the chance of me finding a job in this area is remote seeing as I live in the middle of nowhere on the Wiltshire/Hampshire border. I'm sick of hearing chinooks and seeing fields rather than being in the pub seeing friends.

I am applying for a nursing course back in Stoke, I just need to finish my personal statement and send it off. I forgot how hard it was the first time round to write it.

I hope everyone is well. I'm sorry to hear about your nephew Kath. I hope there wasn't a scene at the funeral by his dad turning up.
    Thanks CrazyLea

It's been a while since I was last here. Lots of things have happened.

I moved out of my friend's place because he got funny about me sleeping with his son. I'm now living with my sister but hoping to move back to Stoke soon. It's slightly complicated by me kissing my friendd at the weekend when I went back. Earlier in the evening he said he wanted to make a go of things. I said I'd consider it; when everybody left we were in my old bedroom making the bed and it just happened. I have no self-control. It really isn't going to work, I'm going to let him know this evening although I don't know what I'm going to say. "I fancy your son more than you" is perhaps not the right thing to say. He only split up with my best friend on Thursday.

I'm still unemployed, although the chance of me finding a job in this area is remote seeing as I live in the middle of nowhere on the Wiltshire/Hampshire border. I'm sick of hearing chinooks and seeing fields rather than being in the pub seeing friends.

I am applying for a nursing course back in Stoke, I just need to finish my personal statement and send it off. I forgot how hard it was the first time round to write it.

I hope everyone is well. I'm sorry to hear about your nephew Kath. I hope there wasn't a scene at the funeral by his dad turning up.
    Thanks CrazyLea

my brother went to the funeral yesterday and as far as I know from my sister there wasn't a scene. The funeral was at a cremototium on the otherside of town, but the wake was at a bowling club near were we live. My sister phoned my brother's partner last night at tea-time and she said he wasn't home yet so we think everythinkg went fine thank goodness.

Thread Information