Page 15 of 66 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast

Thread: What is everyone reading?

im sticking with the jodi picoult books lol! read "perfect match", it took a while to get into it but after that it was really good. now im reading "keeping faith" by jodi picoult, its ok so far but i dont think its as good as her other books
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

I'm taking Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk on holiday with me.

Loved the film so I'm going to try the book.

I'll let you all know if it's worth a read

I'm reading the Woman in Black. Its suuuch a great book. I'm only half way through it, and its already good. And seeing as i'm being forced to read it for my A Level english, it makes a change to actually enjoy it. Because normally they're very boring books.

I've not seen the play either yet, so i might give that a go soon. Its meant to be really creepy and scary.

Quote Originally Posted by di marco View Post
    im sticking with the jodi picoult books lol! read "perfect match", it took a while to get into it but after that it was really good. now im reading "keeping faith" by jodi picoult, its ok so far but i dont think its as good as her other books

the only book of hers i have read was my sister keeper and it is the best book i think i have ever read, and i read it in 2 days while on holiday

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by di marco View Post

the only book of hers i have read was my sister keeper and it is the best book i think i have ever read, and i read it in 2 days while on holiday
    out of the books of hers ive read, i think "my sisters keeper" was by far the best, i loved it

still not sure about "keeping faith", ive read about half of it and although its not boring, i dont really find it believable
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by bondboffin View Post
    I'm taking Fight Club by Chuck Palahniuk on holiday with me.

Loved the film so I'm going to try the book.

I'll let you all know if it's worth a read
    Read it in four days, record time for me! Really good book, poses a lot of deep questions, yet is funny with it.

Fans of the film will love it, even though they know the twist. Those that haven't seen the film, read the book, you'll love it

I'm now reading another of Chuck Palahniuk's books - Choke. That's really good aswell, and I've heard they're making a movie out of it with Angelica Houston in it

Iam reading Abandoned by Anya Peters.. Its about a girl called Anya who was beaten,humiliated and sexually abused by her uncle from the age of 6...

i'm reading Paddy Clarke Ha Ha Ha by Roddy Doyle (it's old) we read it at school in like year 8, but i understand it much better now. I did'nt get some of the jokes back then.

Smile the book i'm reading

Hi the book i'm reading at the moment is Friends for Life,by Jan Fennell. I like to read Marian Keyes books and Danelle Steel. Im going to start reading the house by Danillle Stelle next.

Im reading a book called Ugly at the moment.This is the blurb :
    Constance's mother systematically abused her daughter, both physically and emotionally, throughout her childhood. Regularly beaten and starved, the girl was so desperate she took herself off to Social Services and tried to get taken into care. When that failed, she swallowed bleach 'because it kills all known germs and my mother always told me I was a germ'. When Constance was thirteen, her mother simply moved out, leaving her daughter to fend for herself: there was no gas, no electricity and no food. But somehow Constance found the courage to survive her terrible start in life. This is her heartrending - and ultimately triumphant - story.

Thread Information