Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Soap, Drama and Spoiler Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michael Le Vell in child abuse arrest

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Abby darling I am so glad you are trying to move on. Please don't become another one of his victims. If you ever need to talk PM me any time. I am a counsellor and have been for over tens years. xxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to moonstorm For This Useful Post:

Abigail (02-03-2013)

Thanks Moonstorm. I still haven't fully made sense of it all, but I could spend years trying to figure it all out. The best thing for me is to accept what happened, not question it (I may not want to now the answers) and get on with my life. My fseamily has been ripped apart enough, it's time to close that chapter and form better relationships with my parents, finally understanding everything I couldn't figure out as a child.

He got three and a half years for 30 counts of rape. The time between the offences and the trial is about 30-40 years. He spent about 8 months on remand and only served half his sentence, minus the 8 months already served. He was released in November 2012 after less than 18 months in prison. As far as I know, his wife is still with him and doesn't believe he did all of those horrific things. He has seven kids and I don't know what any of them make of it. It just doesn't seem right that somebody can cause so much damage and get away with 18 months jail time.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Thanks Moonstorm. I still haven't fully made sense of it all, but I could spend years trying to figure it all out. The best thing for me is to accept what happened, not question it (I may not want to now the answers) and get on with my life. My fseamily has been ripped apart enough, it's time to close that chapter and form better relationships with my parents, finally understanding everything I couldn't figure out as a child.

He got three and a half years for 30 counts of rape. The time between the offences and the trial is about 30-40 years. He spent about 8 months on remand and only served half his sentence, minus the 8 months already served. He was released in November 2012 after less than 18 months in prison. As far as I know, his wife is still with him and doesn't believe he did all of those horrific things. He has seven kids and I don't know what any of them make of it. It just doesn't seem right that somebody can cause so much damage and get away with 18 months jail time.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Abby will PM you tomorrow, what I need to say is not for public because it invlolves other people. xx

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to moonstorm For This Useful Post:

Abigail (08-03-2013), Perdita (02-03-2013)

Abi
    What a terrible thing to have happened and you are so brave talking about it. I too have sent you a PM
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Abigail (08-03-2013), Perdita (02-03-2013)

Abi
    What a terrible thing to have happened and you are so brave talking about it. I too have sent you a PM
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

10. The Following User Says Thank You to alan45 For This Useful Post:

Abigail (08-03-2013)

Abigail you are so brave to share on here and I wish all the best for you and your family

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Abigail (08-03-2013)

Quote Originally Posted by moonstorm View Post
    Abby darling I am so glad you are trying to move on. Please don't become another one of his victims. If you ever need to talk PM me any time. I am a counsellor and have been for over tens years. xxx
    I've tried to send you a PM (a very long one!) but your mailbox is full. Have you got an email address I can send it to?
    Thanks CrazyLea

I've tried to send you a PM (a very long one!) but your mailbox is full. Have you got an email address I can send it to?
    Thanks CrazyLea

Abby will PM you tomorrow, what I need to say is not for public because it invlolves other people. xx
    Quote Originally Posted by alan45 View Post
    Abi
    Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Abigail you are so brave to share on here and I wish all the best for you and your family
    Thanks guys, I really appreciate your support and well wishes. I've been trying to post that message for the past two years. I've typed it several times but have never submitted the post. I knew you guys would all support me but I just wasn't ready to tell people what was going on. I was also in shock that it was actually happening.

Very few of my friends know what has happened, mainly because I'm scared of their reaction. I feel more comfortable telling my Soapboards friends everything that has gone on than telling my main life friends.
    Thanks CrazyLea

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Abigail For This Useful Post:

Perdita (09-03-2013), Siobhan (12-03-2013), tammyy2j (10-03-2013)

Thread Information