Hey there!

It looks like you're enjoying Soap, Drama and Spoiler Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Thread: Strictly Come Dancing 2010

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Did anybody see It Takes Two last night? James and Artem did the Rumba together and it was absolutely hilarious.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tuareet For This Useful Post:

Katy (14-12-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Tuareet View Post
    Did anybody see It Takes Two last night? James and Artem did the Rumba together and it was absolutely hilarious.
    no but now Im going iplayer it sounds good!

It was at the end of the programme and well worth watching.

aw sounds good, its only now and then I watch It takes two

Kara Tointon and her dance partner Artem Chigvintsev have been voted the winners of Strictly Come Dancing.

The pair beat Matt Baker and Aliona Vilani into second place, and had also received more points from the judges throughout the final.

Tointon burst into tears when the result was announced before hugging Chigvintsev.

Runner-up Baker congratulated the actress, saying: "It has been great. They are worthy winners without any doubt. If I was at home I'd be voting for them too."

A beaming Tointon said of the result: "It's just the most special thing I've ever achieved, thank you to this man [Chigvintsev]."

She added: "I've made the most fantastic friends for life. It's been the most special experience of my life."

Chigvintsev - who had also broken into tears - said simply: "She's amazing."

The pair then lifted the Glitterball Trophy as they were crowned winners of the series, and were joined by the other dance partners in celebration.

i thought that they did desreve to win, i loved Pamelas Showdance! very very traditional!

Yes!! I've wanted Kara to win for a while. She is so good to watch dancing. And Craig said he'd kill to dance like her Congratulations Kara & Artem
    Carpe Diem ~ seize the day!

Thread Information