Page 516 of 1140 FirstFirst ... 164164665065145155165175185265666161016 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,160 of 11399

Thread: Coronation Street - Current Episode Discussion - V

Even if Elaine changes her mind surely if found out, Geoff can be done for witness tampering.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jadefalcon For This Useful Post:

Ruffed_lemur (04-12-2020)

will the camera recordings be revisited retrieved come out in the trial

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    i think the show was incorporating #metoo movement with harvey weinstein casting couch storyline for ray and faye but it failed to pull it off for me, maybe the actress playing faye cannot act dramatic she did not seem traumatised, how will debbie react to ray's antics with young ones or does she care
    Debbie will not care as long as she doesn't lose her money

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    I'm not sure that's entirely true, SoC. Alcoholics can be very good at covering up their addiction. I don't want to go into details as it's all too personal, but I was at one time very close to someone who was an alcoholic and I don't think anyone outside her immediate family actually realised it.
    It is true that alcoholics can be very secretive about their drinking, but I do not think Yasmeen's story was written well enough to suggest this. She has known Goeff for less than two years, Alya was living with her before Geoff moved in, she was much more outgoing and spent a lot more time in the company of others before this, and yet no one suspected she had a problem with drink. After she married Geoff she spent much more time at home so her opportunities to buy drink were limited, especially since he put her on a budget and took her credit card, which I think Alya and perhaps others knew about. On the occassion when she did go to The Rovers she did not drink to excess, so really there was only Geoff's word for it that she had a drink problem. I thought Imran should raised this with Geoff in court, perhaps he will later.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

Perdita (04-12-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    i think the show was incorporating #metoo movement with harvey weinstein casting couch storyline for ray and faye but it failed to pull it off for me, maybe the actress playing faye cannot act dramatic she did not seem traumatised, how will debbie react to ray's antics with young ones or does she care
    Faye was not traumatised but she clearly felt uncomfortable afterwards and probably wished she had never done the dirty deed

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Faye was not traumatised but she clearly felt uncomfortable afterwards and probably wished she had never done the dirty deed
    She probably has got wrapped up in the idea of being management. Note this doesn't say she deserves it but maybe she should have suspected when Ray answered wearing his dressing gown.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jadefalcon For This Useful Post:

Son of Cain (05-12-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadefalcon View Post
    She probably has got wrapped up in the idea of being management. Note this doesn't say she deserves it but maybe she should have suspected when Ray answered wearing his dressing gown.
    I agree but if she had walked away she knew that she would no longer be a trainee manager and probably not even a waitress ...she must have felt confused as to what to do for the best...

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    I agree but if she had walked away she knew that she would no longer be a trainee manager and probably not even a waitress ...she must have felt confused as to what to do for the best...
    Very true but Ray knew this too, manipulated the situation, and took advantage of a young girl. May not be illegal but not right, deserves some come back for his bad behavior.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Son of Cain For This Useful Post:

lizann (04-12-2020), parkerman (04-12-2020)

Perhaps she could have said something like "Caught you at a bad time".

Regarding Geoff intimidating Elaine, surely the hospital has CCTV, the turned black collar on the jacket and black skipped hat would look a bit conspicuous, also wouldn't the computer system log the passcard he used.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Jadefalcon For This Useful Post:

parkerman (04-12-2020)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadefalcon View Post
    Yes, she was thinking more of what was in it for her. She could have said she was on her period.
    Sent from my desktop computer using my fingers on the keyboard.

Thread Information