Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Andy

So there's no definite source confirming that Roxy is gonna die then? This is all just speculation?

i think ronnie likes him herself hence her pushing roxy with him to keep him around so she can have a chance in bed with him, bye jack hello andy

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    i think ronnie likes him herself hence her pushing roxy with him to keep him around so she can have a chance in bed with him, bye jack hello andy
    If only she knew who Andy really is!

* EastEnders: Andy Flynn’s storyline set to take a ‘sinister’ twist *
    Walford new boy Andy Flynn’s intentions are beginning to emerge in dark and shocking ways.
    The builder (played by Jack Derges) finally managed to seduce Ronnie Mitchell (Samantha Womack) last week - all in the name of revenge.
    The mysterious new character has arrived on Albert Square to avenge his sister Danielle Jones's death.
    Danielle was revealed as Ronnie Mitchell’s (Samantha Womack) long last daughter before being killed-off in 2009 when she was hit by a car.
    But Andy has been stalking Ronnie recently, using her sister Roxy as a way to get to her.
    An EastEnders insider has revealed that Andy could be set to murder one of the Mitchell sisters - but is yet to choose his victim.
    "Andy will get more sinister," the insider said. ”There is a lot more to come from the builder - a lot of twists."
    Danielle's adoptive father Andy Jones (Aneirin Hughes) was revealed this week to be living in a care home when Andy Jr visited him on his birthday.
    “I told you, dad, I'm getting closer to Ronnie Mitchell every day,” Andy Jr told his father.
    Despite him being an invalid, could Danielle’s father be orchestrating the whole revenge plot? And will Andy continue to use Roxy as a pawn, or will he develop real feelings for her?

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-06-2016), Glen1 (10-06-2016), Rear window (10-06-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    The builder (played by Jack Derges) finally managed to seduce Ronnie Mitchell (Samantha Womack) last week - all in the name of revenge.
    I take it they mean Roxy?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (10-06-2016)

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I take it they mean Roxy?
    I rarely get to see EE these days, so if spoiler sources get it wrong, I can´t necessarily correct it but I think you are right, from other spoilers I have read ...

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-06-2016), Glen1 (10-06-2016)

Last edited by Perdita; 10-06-2016 at 11:07. Reason: Forgot to Go Advanced ..sorry

I rarely get to see EE these days, so if spoiler sources get it wrong, I can´t necessarily correct it but I think you are right, from other spoilers I have read ...
    Sorry, I wasn't have a go at you Perdy! I was just slightly confused about who was being referred to in that sentence.
    Last edited by Dazzle; 10-06-2016 at 11:11.

No apology needed, Dazzle, I just wonder why spoiler sources get it so wrong at times

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (10-06-2016)

No apology needed, Dazzle,
    Thanks!

I just wonder why spoiler sources get it so wrong at times
    Possibly because they're written in haste and/or by people who don't watch the soap in question so have no idea what they're talking about?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

parkerman (10-06-2016)

Thread Information