Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Denny

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    I agree completely hward!

AUST PACE! When Charlotte runs/sneaks out of the bait shop so Kat won't catch her, I think that in her haste she may have left the door of the shop open. Will they see this as suspicious & that Kat may have indeed heard someone before she started shooting, or as nothing appears to have been stolen or damaged, will they just explain it away by saying that Denny must have just left the door open when she dropped of the manual & keys (which are now on the desk) because she was in a hurry? (Will they test the shop, including the manual for fingerprints? as it now has Charlotte's prints on it - a bit much to ask from the local police??). If/when Charlotte is suspected of being involved in any of what has happened, if they search her flat, there is now Denny's bloodstain, which Charlotte couldn't completely clean, hidden under the new rug!
    Just seen today's episode and I have to say I didn't see it coming that Charlotte would claim to have been sleepwalking. I don't think anything was mentioned about how Charlotte had got into the bait shop but it'd be assumed that Denny left the door open by mistake, and I don't think the Summer Bay cops are bright enough to start investigating at this stage. Maybe in a few weeks when no one's heard from her? I'm wondering whether Hunter is going to find the blood stain. It's surely going to play a part in Charlotte's eventual downfall.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to hward For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (16-09-2015)

Dupl
    Last edited by hward; 16-09-2015 at 16:58.

Everything with Denny happened so suddenly.
    I'm a bit disappointed in the storyline, found it a bit sick for home and away for Charlotte just to decide to bury her, then dig up her possessions.
    All a bit disturbing and creepy really but on the other hand gripping as to what will happen with Charlotte in the end.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Topaz For This Useful Post:

lellygurl (18-09-2015), Pantherboy (16-09-2015), tammyy2j (16-09-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by hward View Post
    Just seen today's episode and I have to say I didn't see it coming that Charlotte would claim to have been sleepwalking. I don't think anything was mentioned about how Charlotte had got into the bait shop but it'd be assumed that Denny left the door open by mistake, and I don't think the Summer Bay cops are bright enough to start investigating at this stage. Maybe in a few weeks when no one's heard from her? I'm wondering whether Hunter is going to find the blood stain. It's surely going to play a part in Charlotte's eventual downfall.
    AUST PACE! I don't think anyone would have seen that coming hward!! A pretty flimsy (& lame IMO!) excuse for her being there really, & even though Kat was suspicious at first, in her frame of mind she of course now thinks that Charlotte was (probably) telling the truth & that she made the mistake (brought on by her having a panic attack when she heard the noise in the bait shop). I would imagine that Kat would have included the sleepwalking claim in her police incident report, so it will all be on record & hopefully come back to bite Charlotte eventually (as with the bloodstain!!).

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

hward (17-09-2015)

Thread Information