Thread: Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 20th - 23rd July 2015

Exclamation Home and Away (Aus) Spoilers 20th - 23rd July 2015

Monday

Billie threatens to reveal to Ricky that Brax is still alive, while Charlotte and Andy decide to make their "fake relationship a real one.
    Hannah invites Kat and Phoebe to move in with her and Denn.

Tuesday

Andy finds a baby photo in Charlottes wallet. The search for Billie is on.

Wednesday

Leah and Zac struggle financially after finding out their house wasn`t insured. Oscar and VJ pitch in to help with the dire finances.

Thursday

Irene reluctantly organises the paperwork for Leah to sell her share of the Diner.
    Also, Josh gives in to temptation and buys drugs to help him study.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

10079229 (08-07-2015), hward (03-07-2015), Pantherboy (02-07-2015), SoapsJSK (02-07-2015), TaintedLove (02-07-2015)

Oscar and Evie moved in with Zak and Leah last week before the house burned down, so this week Hannah moved Kat and Phoebe into the farmhouse instead of the other two moving back in! I'm curious as to where everyone is going to live now.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hward For This Useful Post:

Pantherboy (04-07-2015), Perdita (03-07-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by hward View Post
    Oscar and Evie moved in with Zak and Leah last week before the house burned down, so this week Hannah moved Kat and Phoebe into the farmhouse instead of the other two moving back in! I'm curious as to where everyone is going to live now.
    I thought Evie & Oscar moved in with Zac to give Hannah a break - now almost straight away she is moving other people in? I can't see Denny wanting to live in the same house as Phoebe after she does the dirty on her & gets together with Ash (This weeks TV Week magazine mentions there will be a confrontation between Denny & Phoebe over Ash). Does Hannah know about all this when she invites Phoebe to stay at the Farm? If she does, wil it cause a falling out between Denny & Hannah, if she still wants Phoebe to stay?

TV Week also says that straight after the fire, Roo & Alf try & find a place for everyone to stay at their house (I gather as an interim measure, while they work out a long term arrangement). I think the best solution would be for them to all live at the Farm (is that the only place with 4 bedrooms?). Leah & Zac to take Hannah's room, Oscar & Evie to take their old rooms back & VJ to have the 4th room - possibly sharing with Matt. This would of course mean that Hannah & Denny would have to move out, but I would think there would be room at either Alf's, or Irene's (possibly one at each place?). With Ash & Phoebe together, will she move into his Van?

SPOILER ALERT!! Some people have been commenting that Jessica/Denny has not been seen filming at Palm Beach for a few months & are speculating she may have left the show - just a rumour of course at the moment (I hope they are wrong!)

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

10079229 (08-07-2015), Dazzle (06-07-2015), hward (06-07-2015), Nell532 (06-07-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by Pantherboy View Post
    SPOILER ALERT!! Some people have been commenting that Jessica/Denny has not been seen filming at Palm Beach for a few months & are speculating she may have left the show - just a rumour of course at the moment (I hope they are wrong!)
    I hope they're right as I've never taken to her or found her a convincing character. She had no chemistry with Casey or Ash in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazzle View Post
    I hope they're right as I've never taken to her or found her a convincing character. She had no chemistry with Casey or Ash in my opinion.
    Even though she might not have been seen at Palm Beach, maybe she has just been filming in the studio/indoor sets?

I like Denny, but I agree with what you say about her & Casey, Dazzle. Fof mine, her character was "hijacked" to make Lincoln/Casey's exit from the show more dramatic (with Casey about to propose to her before he dies, even though they had only really been together a short while etc). I thought that after what happened with Casey, that it would have been better if they steered Denny well away from the Braxton "gang", including Ash, & that if they were to eventually pair her with someone else that it would be with someone away from that scene (perhaps with a new character? - & definitely NOT with Andy!!).

I have previously liked her scenes with Alf. I wouldn't say he was a Father figure, but he has been a real confidant for her (especially after Casey's death). I would like to see that dynamic developed a bit more (eg we didn't see any scenes between them when Alf was sick/in hospital & with his PTSD - which I think was a shame).

I would also like to see more interaction between her & Zac. With basically no scenes between them, it has been easy to forget that Zac is also her Uncle. This goes for Evie & Oscar as well. Hopefully this will be corrected with the twins about to move in with Zac & Leah - which I hope continues even after the house fire. As I have said before, I like the idea of them all together as a family (with recent criticism that the show has been getting away from its "roots", I think having them living as a big family would be great). With Denny, she didn't even go to Zac & Leah's engagement party (apologies to those who haven't seen that episode yet!) - are we to assume that she was just there in the background somewhere? I am pretty sure we didn't see her on screen (although I stand corrected if anyone did/does see her) & there was no mention of her going. I thought this was a glaring omission. Surely Alf wouldn't have made her work at the Bait Shop during her Uncle's big party!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pantherboy For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (08-07-2015), hward (09-07-2015)

I like Denny, but I agree with what you say about her & Casey, Dazzle. Fof mine, her character was "hijacked" to make Lincoln/Casey's exit from the show more dramatic (with Casey about to propose to her before he dies, even though they had only really been together a short while etc).
    Yes, Denny and Casey's sudden romance just before his death was totally unconvincing.

I would also like to see more interaction between her & Zac. With basically no scenes between them, it has been easy to forget that Zac is also her Uncle.
    I know I've mentioned it recently but I still think about how Denny refused Zac's suggestion of a DNA test when she first came to the bay. I thought that might lead somewhere further down the line, but there's no time now if she's already left.

I agree that her omission at Leah and Zac's engagement party is strange if she's still living in the bay.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

hward (09-07-2015), Pantherboy (09-07-2015)

Thread Information