Thread: Coronation Street Opening Titles

Coronation Street Opening Titles

If Coronation Street where to get new titles what would you like them to be like?

Personally I do think its time for an update of the titles and I would like to see something similar to the titles that started in the 90s with the last shot showing the dog barking and running down the terraced side of the street and the old woman walking on the same side. These are probably my favourite ever Coronation Street titles and would be very happy if they brought back these titles ever again.

I would like to know what everybody's idea's would be for Coronation Street titles.

i would like them to have wobbly titles like acorn antiques and crossroads.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to flappinfanny For This Useful Post:

maidmarian (02-02-2015), parkerman (01-02-2015)

Quote Originally Posted by flappinfanny View Post
    I take it from your reply that you are talking about the end credits? IMO Coronation Street has to big a cast for them to do this with the credits but I think it would have been well suited to Emmerdale Farm's end credits in the 70's and 80's as in them days the cast was very small compared to now.

Quote Originally Posted by flappinfanny View Post
    I take it from your reply that you are talking about the end credits? IMO Coronation Street has to big a cast for them to do this with the credits but I think it would have been well suited to Emmerdale Farm's end credits in the 70's and 80's as in them days the cast was very small compared to now.

Thread Information