Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Tina McIntyre (Michelle Keegan)

Rob Donovan has been revealed as Tina McIntyre's killer in a dramatic episode of the soap.

Rob, played by Marc Baylis, was responsible for Tina falling from the balcony at the top of the builder's yard as a huge row between them ended in tragedy.

Following months of speculation surrounding the barmaid's demise, Tuesday night's episode (May 27) saw Rob follow Tina to the top of the balcony, before a violent tussle led to her falling onto the cobbles below.

Rob didn't intend to harm Tina, but the shock accident will lead to her dying in hospital next week as she slips away when doctors are unable to save her.

A furious Rob was arguing with Tina as she had threatened to reveal the truth about her affair with Peter Barlow, as well as Rob's own dodgy business dealings with fiancée Tracy.

Although Rob was sickened by Peter's affair, he wanted to spare his sister Carla the heartbreak of finding out what her cheating husband had been up to.

Unfortunately for Rob, his intervention was ultimately futile as Peter made the decision to tell Carla about the affair himself before anyone else could.

Despite huge media attention surrounding the Tina storyline, Corrie bosses managed to prevent any leaks of the killer's identity - keeping Rob's guilt under wraps until transmission.

Some fans had even speculated that Jason Grimshaw's father Tony Stewart would be the culprit, which led to bookmakers slashing his odds from 100/1 to 2/1 at the weekend.

Earlier this month, Corrie named Rob as an official suspect in the mystery alongside Peter, Carla and Tracy. They later ruled Tracy out of the running, narrowing the possible killers down to three.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3...#ixzz32xCiLrjX
    Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

I thought her exit was a grisly murder way over sensationalised by the media and Stuart B himself, very anti climax
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 27-05-2014 at 23:25.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

Dazzle (28-05-2014)

He pushed her to stop her...he did'nt want her going to the police. Tracy will cotton on he is guilty and with her it is always about self preservation

Coronation Street bosses have released new pictures and storyline teasers which preview the aftermath of Tina McIntyre's tragic fall.

The show's latest episode saw Tina (Michelle Keegan) plunge from the balcony at the top of the builder's yard as a showdown with Rob Donovan ended in disaster.

Wednesday night's visit to Weatherfield (May 28) will see Rob start to cover his tracks by staging a burglary at Tina's flat.

Show chiefs have also promised that viewers will be stunned by "a shocking twist" which airs just minutes into the 9pm episode.

Over the coming days, weeks and months, Rob will try his best to escape suspicion as the police focus their attentions on Carla and Peter Barlow.

On Thursday night, Peter (Chris Gascoyne) will be hauled into custody under suspicion of killing his lover, leaving fans to wonder whether the wrong man will be charged.

Marc Baylis, who plays Rob, has known about the storyline since last year. Since the balcony fall scenes were filmed, the Coronation Street production team have had to go to extreme lengths to keep Rob's guilt under wraps.

Baylis commented: "There was one occasion when I had to go out filming in Manchester and we didn't want the pap photographers who follow us everywhere to get a shot of me. So they dressed me in wellington boots, a long coat and a skeleton mask for the drive out to location.

"I am very relieved now that the secret is out. I don't know what reaction to expect in the street - maybe I will need to keep my head down for a while!"

Coronation Street continues on Wednesday at 9pm on ITV.

Read more: http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3...#ixzz32xcuM2vO
    Follow us: @digitalspy on Twitter | digitalspyuk on Facebook

So what is the shocking twist, she really is pregnant
    Last edited by tammyy2j; 28-05-2014 at 00:17.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    So what is the shocking twist, she really is pregnant
    Or a witness ?

Quote Originally Posted by Glen1 View Post
    Or a witness ?
    Who could that be Tony

Last edited by tammyy2j; 28-05-2014 at 13:37.

Maybe Simon sees her, where is he?

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Show chiefs have also promised that viewers will be stunned by "a shocking twist" which airs just minutes into the 9pm episode.
    The story needs a shocking twist because it hasn't lived up to the hype so far, although I have enjoyed the episodes to be fair. Like someone else said, I wanted to see a confrontation between Carla and Tina.

Peter has very obviously been set up as the fall guy what with Roy seeing him arguing with Tina and the scratches on his face.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Glen1 (28-05-2014), tammyy2j (28-05-2014)

Thread Information