Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EastEnders Spolers Week 24 ( 11th June - 15th June 2012

I thought Roxy didn't have much money left. That's why she was staying Phil and then Alfie.
    Last edited by Timalay; 05-06-2012 at 20:16.

Quote Originally Posted by Timalay View Post
    I thought Roxy didn't have much money left. That's why she was staying Phil and then Alfie.
    It is from Amy's trust which I think Ronnie set up

EastEnders teenager Lucy Beale makes a dangerous enemy this evening (June 12) as she pushes Derek Branning too far.

Tonight's episode sees Lucy (Hetti Bywater) continue her feud with Derek (Jamie Foreman), refusing to apologise when he confronts her over Alice's drunken state at the recent party.

Later, Lucy takes things a step further when she spots that Derek's parole officer is in the area. Stirring up trouble, she lets him know that Derek is responsible for all of the dodgy booze which has been doing the rounds in Walford.

Derek soon has to deal with fresh scrutiny surrounding his activities, which means that he can't spend time with Alice as planned. To Derek's dismay, Alice later declares that she wants nothing more to do with him following the latest let-down.

Knowing that Lucy is responsible for his troubles, Derek corners her when she is alone at the café and threatens her. Stealing money from the till, Derek says that Lucy will soon know exactly how much she has cost him…

© BBC

EastEnders airs these scenes tonight at 7.30pm on BBC One.
    Love many, trust few, always paddle your own canoe

Thread Information