Page 20 of 37 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: Rosie Webster (Helen Flanagan)

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Hey.. she is an insult to us natural blonds
    I have to say she suits the new image. I wouldnt have recognised her at all

Reminds me of Agyness Deyn now

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tammyy2j For This Useful Post:

layla (15-04-2011)

Maybe they can right it into a corrie script. She's had an accident with her hair dye.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Coronation Street newcomer Chris Fountain has revealed that Rosie Webster will scheme against his character Tommy Duckworth after the womaniser makes a pass at Sian Powers.

As recently reported, Tommy will soon make a bet with Jason Grimshaw that he can 'turn' lesbian Sian (Sacha Parkinson), before making his move when they are out on a driving lesson.

Sian's girlfriend Sophie is furious when she hears about Tommy's antics, but Sophie's sister Rosie (Helen Flanagan) soon takes control of the attempts to get even.

In an interview with All About Soap, Fountain explained: "Rosie decides to get revenge on Sophie's behalf and asks Tommy to come round to fix a leak. She really tries it on and asks him to wait in the bedroom for her.

"In the meantime, she invites Jason, Sian and Sophie round and Tommy comes down in just his boxers ready for action. When Jason sees this, he goes a bit mental at Tommy!"

However, Fountain added that Tommy soon manages to win round Jason, despite the builder's initial anger over another man trying it on with his girlfriend.

"Tommy tries to wangle his way out of it by saying that he thought Jason and Rosie weren't together," the actor said. "Somehow, Tommy manages to flip it round and it ends up being Jason who feels bad - he's a clever lad!"

Meanwhile, asked what else is coming up for Tommy, he replied: "A lot more cheeky humour, more pranks and there is something a bit more serious coming up - but I can't tell you what."

DS

Coronation Street's Rosie Webster was recently tipped to star in her own online spinoff, and it seems that the rumours could be true!

Back in March, a report in the Daily Star Sunday revealed that the Weatherfield glamour girl would have her own internet series focusing on her quest for fame as a model. Insiders said that the show would see Rosie follow her dreams in London.

At the time, the rumours were unconfirmed but in an interview with this week's Radio Times, Corrie's executive producer Kieran Roberts said: "We're developing a new multiplatform piece that will involve Rosie."

While there's no more details than that just yet, Rosie getting her own internet series is looking increasingly likely…

Corrie has enjoyed some great successes online recently so it's no surprise to hear that there's more ideas on the way. Over 111,000 people viewed the official website's tram crash bulletins during the 50th anniversary week last year, Gary's Army Diaries was also a big hit and later transferred over to ITV2, and most recently fans have been entertained by Ken and Deirdre's Bedtime Stories.

In the Radio Times piece, Roberts commented: "I'm very aware that younger viewers in particular are watching in different ways now. When I was a teenager, there was one television in the house and we all sat round it.

"Now kids watch on laptops in bedrooms and on mobiles and we have to deal with that. We're looking for ways to extend Coronation Street content and the brand."

I am excited for seeing Rosie Webster's episodes of her going to London. Her thickness just makes me laugh lol

I know did you see her arguing with Jason last night. When she called him "Thick" was classic no wonder he gave her a strange look.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    When she called him "Thick" was classic no wonder he gave her a strange look.
    Well, she's not wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'brien View Post
    I know did you see her arguing with Jason last night. When she called him "Thick" was classic no wonder he gave her a strange look.
    LOL.I thought that moment was really funny. She must think she's really clever.

Its hard to say which one is the thickest. Dye her hair blonde and she is the proper dume blonde.

Not that all blondes are dume.

Thread Information