Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: House Season 7 - Spoilers & Discussion

Its only House that they do this to, no other show takes two month breaks every Christmas for no apparent reason.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Boo. That sucks.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

The executive producer of House has revealed that a future episode will feature several dream sequences.

Greg Yaitanes told Entertainment Weekly that the instalment will feature scenes in the style of a Western, a musical, a sitcom, a horror movie and a black-and-white film.

"Within those dreams, the story of what [the team is] going through is being told... throughout the episode," he explained. "It just allowed us to [tell the] message of this great story between them and let the fans participate in a new way."

Yaitanes admitted that the gimmick is likely to be "polarising" amongst the show's loyal viewers.

"I think people will love or hate us for it, but I just think there's some incredible work there that was done," he insisted. "The musical is [unlike anything] anyone will have seen... on television before."

He added that that the instalment will be "a very important episode" for the relationship between House (Hugh Laurie) and Cuddy (Lisa Edelstein).

"If you're enjoying their storyline, this is going to be a very important episode," he said. "Liz [Friedman] wrote an amazing script, and I think everybody really shines in a big way."

House airs on Mondays at 8/7c on Fox.

DS

Thread Information