Thread: Robbie Williams greatest hits album

Robbie Williams greatest hits album

Robbie Williams has unveiled the tracklist for his upcoming greatest hits album.

The LP, called In And Out Of Consciousness - The Greatest Hits 1990-2010, will feature 39 songs spanning all eight of his records.

The opening track has been confirmed as his recent collaboration with Gary Barlow, called 'Shame', which will trailer the release in October.

A new song called 'Heart And I' will also feature, also penned by Williams and Barlow.

The retrospective also includes Williams's duets with Kylie Minogue and Nicole Kidman on 'Kids' and 'Somethin' Stupid' - the 2001 Christmas number one - and his Take That hit 'Everything Changes'.

The full tracklist for In And Out Of Consciousness - The Greatest Hits 1990-2010 is as follows:

CD1
    1. 'Shame' (with Gary Barlow)
    2. 'Heart And I'
    3. 'You Know Me'
    4. 'Bodies'
    5. 'Morning Sun'
    6. 'She’s Madonna'
    7. 'Lovelight'
    8. 'Rudebox'
    9. 'Sin Sin Sin'
    10. 'Advertising Space'
    11. 'Make Me Pure'
    12. 'Tripping'
    13. 'Misunderstood'
    14. 'Radio'
    15. 'Sexed Up'
    16. 'Something Beautiful'
    17. 'Come Undone'
    18. 'Feel'
    19. 'Mr Bojangles'

CD2
    1. 'I Will Talk And Hollywood Will Listen'
    2. 'Somethin’ Stupid' (with Nicole Kidman)
    3. 'The Road To Mandalay'
    4. 'Eternity'
    5. 'Let Love Be Your Energy'
    6. 'Supreme'
    7. 'Kids' (with Kylie Minogue)
    8. 'Rock DJ'
    9. 'It’s Only Us'
    10. 'She’s The One'
    11. 'Strong'
    12. 'No Regrets'
    13. 'Millennium'
    14. 'Let Me Entertain You'
    15. 'Angels'
    16. 'South Of The Border'
    17. 'Lazy Days'
    18. 'Old Before I Die'
    19. 'Freedom'
    20. 'Everything Changes' (with Take That)

Robbie Williams has notched up his ninth UK number one album, as In And Out Of Consciousness: Greatest Hits 1990-2010 sells more than the rest of this week's top five combined.

The Take That star's compilation shifted over 120,000 copies in its first week of release, becoming the second-fastest selling album of the year after Eminem's Recovery.

Williams, who has now sold a combined total of 57 million albums and 11 million singles throughout his career, commented that he was "thrilled" with his chart result.

"It couldn't come at a better time for me - twenty years into my career, and just as I embark on a new adventure with Take That. Thanks to all the fans who have supported me over the years - you have been amazing."

Another music veteran, the legendary Sir Cliff Richard, also debuts highly on this week's chart, notching up the 39th top ten album of his 50-year career as Bold As Brass enters at three.

Just behind them is the week's third-highest new entry, Magnetic Man's self-titled album, while the debuts continue outside the top five, with Belle And Sebastian's Write About Love arriving at eight and Alter Bridge's AB III coming in at nine

Meanwhile, The Orb's Metallic Spheres and Soundtrack Of The '80s by Neighbours favourite Jason Donovan also debut within the top 20, landing at 12 and 20 respectively.

Crashing in between them is the stunning re-entry of Usher's Raymond V Raymond, which shoots 31 places from 48 to 17 following his appearance on last week's X Factor.

The top ten in full:

1. (-) Robbie Williams: 'In And Out Of Consciousness: Greatest Hits 1990-2010'
    2. (1) Tinie Tempah: 'Disc-Overy'
    3. (-) Sir Cliff Richard: 'Bold As Brass'
    4. (2) The Script: 'Science & Faith'
    5. (-) Magnetic Man: 'Magnetic Man'
    6. (3) Mumford & Sons: 'Sigh No More'
    7. (6) Plan B: 'The Defamation Of Strickland Banks'
    8. (-) Belle And Sebastian: 'Write About Love'
    9. (-) Alter Bridge: 'AB III'
    10. (4) Phil Collins: 'Going Back'

Source: Official Charts Company

I must try and get this soon

Oh good, that's my sister's Christmas present taken care of.

Thread Information