Page 71 of 404 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

I'm back to work on Monday after two weeks off. Not done much as the wheather was rubbish. I could have sworn I asked my sb buddies to send me some sunshine? Awaiting the arrival of baby Skye she is due tomorrow but looks like she will be staying put for a few more days.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

I shall be sending some sun over from Spain in a week!!! lol

Well that's not much use is it. The schools are back next week. Holiday time will be over for Scotland.

Ok, I shall keep it there then

Its the weekend! i have had such a rubbish week at work im realy looking forward to it!

Going to watch my beloved Manchester City on Sky in a bit and then this evening head to my mates and stop over there for a bit.Maybe watch a film and have a catch up looking forward to it.

Well Skye refused to make an entrance despite being bribed with some bday cake and red wine.

Who is Skye Kath? I'm confused haa

I'm in a pickle Spoons have offered me 25+ hours, and wondered how I would feel about handing my notice in Brantano... I'm for it if I'm honest, I feel liek I will get alot more out of Spoons, and it's weekly pay, and it's still the Hospitality Industry. BUT.... I don't think 25+ hours would work around College... but I don't even want to go back, but then I don't think my Nan woudl want me to ditch my college course and I don't think she would be too happy, which is rubbish because I want my family to be proud of me, but I don't want to be unhappy in doing so.... i feel liek I can't win haha and I need to talk to my Nan maybe?

EDIT: Nevermind Kath, I just read your earlier post haha, I hope baby Skye makes her appearence soon
    Last edited by Kirsty :]; 16-08-2010 at 01:02.

You should talk to your nan kirsty, what are you doing at college kirsty?

My advice would be stick with college till the course is finish even if your not going to use the course in the near future, the only reason I say this Is I have a friend whos gone to a proper performing arts school near london and at college she did a business BTEC so if her west end dream doesnt happen she has something to fall back on, even though its really different, my other friend dropped out of her performing arts school and has nothing to fall back on apart from her GCSEs

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abbie For This Useful Post:

Kirsty :] (16-08-2010), Perdita (16-08-2010)

Abbie, although I agree that college course is something to fall back on, I can also see Kirsty's point of view in this, why should she go back to do something that doesn't interest her, it will be a waste of her time and money. Kirsty, i am sure you Nan would be proud of you no matter what you do.. it is a tough choice you have to make but it is your choice. At the end of the day, your nan is not going to work for you so you should do something you like. It is probably just me and the way I am but I rather work for a pittance doing something I love then try do something I hate no matter how much money is involved
    Super Mod

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Siobhan For This Useful Post:

Kirsty :] (16-08-2010)

It's a Hospitality and Hotel Management course Abbie, so it's about what goes on in the environment I'll be working in, but I absolutely hate my course, not so much my course, but the tutor, who messes us all around and I don't want to put up with another year of that. Though I do see your point of having something to back me up. I'm not sure if I'll even get back in because I got behind and lost track big time last year. So I'm thinking, at the moment, to take pieces of everyones advice. Go to enrolment, and if they let me back in, stick it out, it's only one more year, and if they don't let me back in then I have no problem with going out to work and figuring out some way to work my way up because I love to do that anyways. I did briefly mention it to my Nan earlier, but I had literally opened my eyes haha, she didn't seem very happy, but told me to speak to her later... when i was actually awake haha

Thread Information