Page 65 of 404 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Well done Davey! x

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kirsty :] For This Useful Post:

DaVeyWaVey (17-07-2010)

Congratulations Katy and Davey

Kirsty - I hope that whatever was bothering you is resolved soon.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

DaVeyWaVey (17-07-2010), Katy (17-07-2010), Kirsty :] (18-07-2010)

Thanks guys! i had a lovely day yesterday was really nice seeing everyone but its now officially the end of an era! ill post a picture later. It was a really nice ceremony as well.

my friends up from london so i am going to go into manchester today with her and my family maybe get something to eat later. The weather is tipping it down so very northern!

Hey guys. It's been such a long time since I have properly been on here. I dunno why I haven't been on. Just been a bit weird the past few months

Umm fill you all in on my life
    Went to Magaluf in June! Was AWESOME! Best holiday ever - so far Went with my mates
    Ummm me and bf good.. we had an argument on Saturday when we were out. But it's sorted now. Kinda. I'm still not 100% happy, but I just got to learn to trust I guess.
    Ummm yeah I have to redo my Theory test.. because it runs out next week, and I have no money to do my test GOD KNOWS if I will pass that again this time lol!
    Ummm yeah that's pretty much it!!

Anyone want to fill me in on life here?

By the way.. sorry about the photo comp, it was when things were kinda getting to me and I took a hiatus
    It wasn't going amazingly well anyway. Didn't have many photos. Lol.

Hey Lea

I have just come back from holidays and it has made me more determined to move there next year. Starting a new job and tomorrow I am with my partner for 6 years so hope to plan something nice for our anniversary

Don't worry about photo comp although I think a lot more people are interested now as they have a few months before going back to Uni... Fingers crossed that you pass your test next time...

Other than that, life is pretty much the same, work, kids and sleep, Oh and my mum is 70 today!!!
    Super Mod

Congratulations to Siobhan's mum on her 70th birthday Good luck in your new job and all the best for your planned move

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (22-07-2010)

Leaaa! It's soo good to have you back!!

Wow, Happy Birthday to your Mum Siobhan!

Not much going on with me, i actually hate work, I need to get from there asap, my Assistant Manager actually hates me, I won't let her win though, and the new kids have more hours than me! What is that all about!? Thankfully I have a week off for my holidays this week, so it's all about relaxinggg!

Been spending some time with my friends mostly, after what I've heard in the past week.. you really can't trust everyone, and I am so thankful to my friends being there for me to support me and get drunk with me haha. If he EVER comes near me again though... I will be kicking him straight where it hurts, scum.

They're not all bad though, I went out on an actual date last night hehe, that sounds weird. It was a good night though, I really enjoyed it, I hope he did too...I'm just worried about the age difference, though I personally don't see anything wrong with it, others may.

What else? oh yeah...I 'm skint again! I really need to learn to budget haha! I have 2 jobs... and still no money! I've opened up a savings account... but still no money to go in there, I have to tax my car at the end of the month which obviously isn't happening, I was thinking of putting it off anyways because my car seriosuly needs work done to it, I need new tyres because mine are bald I think.. they have NO grip on the road in the rain, it's scary and unsafe.

Sorry about that long post guys, that's all my gossip done!

EDIT: Good luck in your new job Siobhan!
    Last edited by Kirsty :]; 22-07-2010 at 13:41.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Kirsty :] For This Useful Post:

Siobhan (22-07-2010)

nice to have you back Lea!

I had a lovely evening after work yesterday went to the sailing club and helped out with the juniors barbeque, and today im off to birmingham to visit my auntie and nana. so that should be good. Also gettng my hair done as it despoeratley need it!

Good luck with the theory test Lea. Sounds like you've had a nice few months!

I've spent the day packing and feeling nervous about tomorrow. I've had a dodgy stomach all day. Is it normal to feel nervous about going on holiday? I'm quite scared!
    Last edited by DaVeyWaVey; 25-07-2010 at 18:58.

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    Is it normal to feel nervous about going on holiday? I'm quite scared!
    Don't worry - it's perfectly normal. Have a great time

Thread Information