Page 64 of 404 FirstFirst ... 1454626364656674114164 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? VII

Thanks, Im starting to get really excited for tomorrow now

Grrr right now I'm seething over something that I should let go off. My family are in the middle of legal proceedings, which some people believe are a load of baloney. Basically, one of my cousins was leaking confidential information to somebody who has been charged. Her excuse was "nobody can stop me from saying what I like." The things she said were enough to prejudice a trial. Anyway, she deleted all the family off Facebook. Last week I got a message from her boyfriend who I have never met and don't know asking if I'm going to her child's christening and who else is going because they need food numbers!! She's been more bloody interested in what dress she's wearing than the religious aspect, every day for about three weeks she posted different dresses and shoes asking people what she should wear. And what's more, she had a civil marriage ceremony!!

My mum has just sent me a message to say they're friends again on Facebook. She can take a running jump if she thinks she's adding me.

I really need to relax, my heart is going and I'm getting stressed. Little things to most people but with what's going on at the moment, it's so damn stressful.

I'm having really weird dreams Dreams that I've had before, a few years ago, but with a different ending. Maybe sometimes it's better to keep quiet and say nothing. Why cause pain and other people's secrets to be revealed at the cost of relieving one's own suffering?
    Thanks CrazyLea

Sorry to hear you are stressed, Abigail Your dreams have probably got different endings now because your life has changed too

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Abigail (14-07-2010)

Why am I up so early!!! Ive been up nearly 2 hours now lol! I know its cos I hadnt packed but it didnt take me long. I mean Ive been excited for today for about 2 weeks now and last week went really slow and I was bored but then since saturday Ive been so busy and its been good to have soemthing to do and earn money but now im up and just waiting around, my train isnt till 12

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Sorry to hear you are stressed, Abigail Your dreams have probably got different endings now because your life has changed too
    Today has been a better day. I had a lie in and I don't remember dreaming. I think my mum realised that she shouldn't send me emails late at night that are likely to wind me up. I know she was just telling me something and wasn't intending to upset me. I've been on a reduced dose of anti-depressants for the past week as I'm running low and can't see my GP for another two weeks. I'd rather take a reduced dose than be off them completely for three weeks. I can't wait to go back to my regular dose, it seems that I can't cope without them at the moment. What I need more than anything is some time completely alone.

We're moving 400 miles down south in a few weeks so we've been busy packing things today. We're having removal men who will do the majority of the packing (a perk of the armed forces, free removals) but it's a good opportunity to get rid of rubbish that just gets thrown in the cupboard. My back feels like it's been snapped in two. My room is done, my niece's room is going to be packed as far as possible tomorrow and then we'll start on my sister's room.

I'm so looking forward to going back to uni. Its going to be a busy year, I'm redoing some of my assignments that I didn't do well in because of being ill, I'm going to be on a job hunt and applying for a masters. If I can't get a graduate job then I will do a masters. The course I want to do is run by the MOD and is half an hour away from where we will be living in the new house. Although I'd prefer to live on campus I could live with my sister on a permanent basis. I've lived with her over the summer for the last six years so it wouldn't be an issue. My brother in law doesn't mind having me around, it gives him piece of mind when he has to go away knowing that he won't have to return home early because my sister is too ill to look after Maisie alone.

The boards seem to have perked up over the last few days.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Quote Originally Posted by Abigail View Post
    The boards seem to have perked up over the last few days.
    Yeah, I noticed

Glad you're feeling a little better today, Abigaill.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dazzle For This Useful Post:

Abigail (14-07-2010)

im graduating tomorrow! who would have thought it!!! going to have an earlyish night after the silence as its an early start to go to bangor.

Works going well, in the routine now, still very tiring, i never thought filing and stuff was so physical, but im on my feet nearly all day and like squatting up and down getting files from the cabinets.

Congratulations on graduating, well done, Katy, you worked so hard!!!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Katy (17-07-2010)

Well done Katie! See, all your hard work paid off I hope you ave a lovely day tomorrow, enjoy it!

I feel physically sick, I don't understand how people can be so twisted and vile. My head is so messed up, I don't know if I'm coming or going.

Work at 4, I lived off 2 hours sleep yesterday so I've enjoyd catching up on it last night and just having a laze about today I hope I gte more overtime, my car won't run off thin air

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Kirsty :] For This Useful Post:

Katy (17-07-2010)

Congratulations Katy!

I got my results for my first year the other day, got a 2.1 overall which I'm really pleased with.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to DaVeyWaVey For This Useful Post:

Katy (17-07-2010)

Thread Information