Page 179 of 1084 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229279679 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 10831

Thread: Eastenders - Current Episode Discussion - VIII

I haven't seen tonight's episode yet but I was shocked when Zainab said she wished Syed was dead. I really felt for the whole family throughout the episode. Brilliant scripting and acting, I could feel the emotion, the resentment, hurt, anger and disappointment at the breakdown of Zainab and Masood's marriage as if I was experiencing it myself.

What I don't understand is why Zainab is being so nasty. Sure, the family were shunned by the muslim community but Masood certainly isn't as bitter as her. Its almost as if Zainab needs their approval for her to exist. Its bizarre, I just don't get why she is being like this.
    Thanks CrazyLea

God I dont understand Christians attitude. One minute he wants to see Syed and then just because he's chatting to Tamwar, he shuns the whole idea??! Is he not allowed to speak to his brother or what? And that whole thing about trying to make himself feel better by getting with that other guy was completely wrong. I cant see Christian with anyone apart from Syed now, I just cant.
    Zanaib, the woman is deranged. Loving more moments between Tamwar and Syed

The episode reminded me that Syed was away from his family a long time before he came back to Walford and he did have gay relationships in that time. So really he has been dealing with this for ages. So whats happened with Christian should be the push he needs to be true to himself. However now that Christian is rejecting him, he's reverting back to what his mum wants again. He has lived life on his own, and he knows that he is capable of doing it. If Christian came to him and wanted them to get back together. This cleansing stuff i really dont think it will be an issue. I loved the joke with Syed and Tamwar at the hospital lol. 'nice view, some hot nurses here' realising Syed probably wouldnt be interested, reverted back with, 'well that woman looks like a man so... lol'' 'ok i'll shut up now' cracked me up! lol

That had me laugh out loud too

The Masoods are brilliant and I enjoy them as a family so much.

how come people dont message here as much as digital spy, can we start some sort of revolt?! lol cos i cant afford to write messages on digital spy. Most of them now are charging and its ridiculous! I get disappointed when i see all the discussions on Dig Spy and want to join in.
    Masoods are fabulous. I love how all of them have different opinions. Masood has slowly come round to supporting Syed, although he was completely negative towards him at first. In fact he was the one saying before that he couldnt be gay if he was to stay in the family. I do think that was pressure from the mosque though. However I still dont think he's excepted his sexuality, I think he just wants them to be a family again. Tamwar is great. The fact that he could make a joke in the hospital about the nurses just shows that he is completely accepting of whatever he does. Zanaib, enough said lol.

I think Masood's real problem with Syed was that he married Amira knowing he was gay. When he found out it was Zainab that pressured him into the marriage I think he was more understanding of Syed's position. For Masood, family comes before religion, whereas for Zainab religion and the feelings of the community come first.
    Last edited by parkerman; 15-05-2010 at 13:47.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to parkerman For This Useful Post:

Dutchgirl (16-05-2010), Siobhan (16-05-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by sean slater View Post
    how come people dont message here as much as digital spy, can we start some sort of revolt?!
    Cause this is not digital spy and it very well moderated plus we don't put up with "EE is better that Corrie" or vice versa fights... and we like to keep our boards the way they are.. the few we have here posting the more quality the conversation!!

Anyway I agree with Parkerman.. it was the fact Syed married Amira know he was gay that upset Mas most..
    Super Mod

Zainab has lot the plot! Its incredible that she can even think of doing all those things.

I can't wait until Danny leaves, he's so annoying, I just want to slap him. And he needs a haircut.
    Thanks CrazyLea

I think the Amira stuff was part of it. But he was encouraged by the mosque to turn his back on him, if he didnt do what he said. That he should make it clear that being gay is not an option. Which he did for a while. However unlike Zanaib, Masood believes that being gay isnt a choice. So now think he's realised that he has to come round if he wants his family together.

Thread Information