Thread: Holby City Spoilers 11 May 2010

Holby City Spoilers 11 May 2010

Tuesday 11 May
    8.00-9.00pm BBC ONE
    www.bbc.co.uk/holbycity

Mark is still refusing to apply for the CEO position because he doesn't like the politics involved, as the medical drama continues. It's not until he comes across a patient whose quality of life could be enhanced significantly by new laser treatment that he decides to go for the job.

Oliver is promoted to F2 but things start going wrong. Penny notices that he is having problems with Connie's patient, Elaine. Connie is furious with Oliver and he lets slip that Penny slept with a patient. Penny is moved back to AAU.

Donna disappears for a whole day, leaving Maria to cope on her own. After denying wanting the position of ward sister, they slowly change their minds and both apply for the position.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

brodie87 (22-04-2010)

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    Connie is furious with Oliver and he lets slip that Penny slept with a patient. Penny is moved back to AAU.
    Oliver....you are seriously the worst brother!

I had hoped for a bit of Jac but they tend to do that. Concentrate on a character storyline for a couple of episodes then leave it for a while..
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

oliver does my head in now, poor penny she's always the one that gets it in the neck out of the two of them. i also hoped for a bit of jac too, I'm guessing that's the end of the storyline with her mum, i hope its not forever. I didn't like paula though

What a nasty piece of work that Oliver is, can't wait till he gets his comuppance!

Thread Information