Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Does Bradley kill Archie?

I really dont get why bradley says to stacey 'who did this to you' its such a stupid thing to say, especially in the way he says it like she's a victim. And he wouldnt assume she was a victim, he'd just assume that she'd slept with somebody, its not out of character.

Would Archie really have raped Stacey?

I know he is a villian but i cant really see that happening

I guess the reason why Bradley says "who did this to you?" is something that will be revealed at Christmas. Stacey must be the victim of some crime for it to make sense, although I can't believe that Archie is a rapist either.

There's got to be more to it than just Stacey revealing she's pregnant.

maybe Archie hits her?
    Check out my Strictly Come Dancing Blog! - The 2014 blogging has begun!

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Horny Holly View Post
    They'll need to bring back Grunt to do it. They can't trust Phil to kill Archie he bottled it last time. Got more chance of Ben killing him.

YEAAAAAAAAAAA Grunt ........ Phil is turning into a kitty kat Ben might turn out to be a real MITCHELL man and start beating people up

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by The Explosive Elf View Post
    The Daily Mirror today says that immediately there are seven obvious suspects - Peggy, Phil, Ronnie, Roxy, Jack, Janine and Ian - but later two others suspects emerge...it's looking more and more like Bradley!

Has any one forgotten some one,,,, Ronnie and Roxy's mom ??? she could be the mystrery suspect

Oh, is she suppose to be joining?

I read on another board that the pictures of Archie's funeral show Stacey spitting on his grave and then Bradley pulls her away? Strange turn of events. But if Bradley did it I cant see him turning up at his funeral, I dont think he's got that kind of guts. He would have a guilty conscience, he'd probably confess straight away.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sean slater For This Useful Post:

JustJodi (24-12-2009)

Looks like Bradley killed Archie! he seemed to have the most anger inside of him. The most likely suspect to have pushed the bust on top of him, its a very easy way of killing someone without getting your hands dirty, and he showed earlier that he wasnt very good at hitting people. Although that punch was brill! lol. great right hook Bradley Bradley is clever, he could come up with something like that.

Phil was too drunk and he would shout abuse at him rather than throw a bust at him lol. He was too drunk to be that calculated.

The thing with Bradley would have been instant. He comes out angry and upset, the thought of Stacey and Archie turning his stomach, suddenly thinks have to finish him off once and for all. Goes back into finish the job lol. Brilliant!!

Quote Originally Posted by lizann View Post
    Isnt Sam also suppose to be a suspect or is that a soap magazine having false information again
    She's back and now knows what Archie did she i'd say she too is a suspect

I cant see it being Bradley but he will probably be arrested after Ronnie as obviously his dna/skin/blood will be on Archie's face since he punched him

I also add maybe Ian and Ryan as suspects

Thread Information