Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beyoncé - Broken-Hearted Girl

Beyoncé has given away all the tickets to one of her concerts.

Some of the seats were released as prizes in a competition, Contactmusic reports.

However, fans were told that they could also get hold of a ticket by donating money to certain street performers, who only played songs by Beyoncé.

The "Beyoncé buskers" gave every fan three tickets to tonight's 'I Am...' concert at London's O2 Arena.

"We've been very generous," a tour spokesperson said. "We held these tickets back from the concert. The other 13,000 tickets were won by competition winners. It's the first time tickets for a gig at the O2 have completely been given away."

She added: "Some people have donated as little as 10p, but others have given up to £10."

I really like this song..... i like her album too

OMG saw her last night and it was the best night of my life.

She was amazing from start to finish, her voice and her dancing can't be topped by anyone, she would put Madonna & co to shame. It was just amazing performance after performance, and that has sealed her as my favourite artists forever more, I will definalty be going to see every concert she does in future!!!

She came across as such a lovely person and her warmth radiated all around the arena. Everyone was up on their feet for the whole two hours singing and dancing along to song after song.

She performed all the songs from I Am Sasha Fierce and all of her classics. It was a really impressive show and she pulled out the stops. Jay Z came on stage for Deja Vu/Crazy In Love and Kanye West came on stage for Ego, both were out of this world.

My personal favourites were 'Ave Maria' where she wore a wedding dress, she is so beautiful, even more so in real life. I also loved 'At Last' which she sang to the backdrop of a video of the history of cival rights, ending with Barrack and Michelle Obama dancing together, it was such a moving moment. I screamed, sang, dance, cried all night long, OMG it was amazing.

She ended the show with Halo, dedicating it to her hero Micheal Jackson. Everyone got their phones and lighters out and sang along. When you looked around the 02 it looked like a stary sky, it was such a beautiful moment, me and me my friend and everyone was crying awwww.

And best of all she filled out the 02 for free, everyone won that ticket, she is so generous and amazing. The best voice, the best dancer, and the best musical icon in the world.
    Last edited by Bryan; 16-11-2009 at 10:03.

Aww, Bryan, I am pleased that you had a good time. Thanks for sharing this with us.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Bryan (16-11-2009)

Thread Information