Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Shock pregnancy for 'Enders character

i thought it was going to be phil until last night! jay was talking to billy after all that with jean saying his getting on and that to which billy replied saying i've got enough with the 3 kids i've got... well something along them lines! so i think its gonna be billy!

He meant Jay.

yeah i know, but i just think that might be some sort of hint that his got 3, doesn't want more but his gonna have another 1??

what about that guy she got off with that disappeared
    westlife @ echo 18th march 2011 block 17
    westlife @ men 22nd march 2011 block C

Quote Originally Posted by sindydoll View Post
    what about that guy she got off with that disappeared
    Do you mean Eddie? I think we know that there are only 4 possible dads in the running and Eddie was not one of them

I'm sure there was a larger list of suspects at one point that included him but he hasn't been mentioned as a possibility for a while. I think Garry and Callum were on the list as well, but as they're not on screen now, it wouldn't cause any drama. Even if Eddie was still on the list, I don't think it would be him as it wouldn't cause any drama either. If it was him, Heather wouldn't have kept quiet about who the father is, I wouldn't have thought.

i think its phil cos they normally plant clues along the way, and phil bringing shirley to the hospital and shirley telling heather she thinks there is still something between them cos of how protective over shirley he got,, (that seems like a clue IMO)
    Last edited by *-Rooney-*; 21-10-2009 at 22:10.
    Maisie Mouse

I think it's Phil because it always seems that the biggest drama happens when it involves a person falling out with their family/friends. The square would be talking about it if it was Darren because of his age, or Billy because he just doesn't seem the type to sleep with someone else when he was still hoping for a reunion with Honey; but they'd forget about it before long.

I do think that they've deliberately put clues to link to all the possible fathers in though. I think had the intended identity of the father come out (I'm assuming Phil, because the clues to it being him have been the strongest;) they would've changed it to be one of the others.

Quote Originally Posted by parkerman View Post
    He meant Jay.
    I thought that too but then it could've been put in for irony if it does turn out to be Billy.

OHHH. we find out tonight!!
    Super Mod

Thread Information