Page 34 of 47 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: Britains Got Talent

Pizza delivery driver Jamie Pugh shock the judges with his singing skills on this week's Britain's Got Talent.

Pugh, 37, fears that his lack of sleep and major bout of nerves will ruin his chances at the Cardiff auditions.

Speaking before his performance, Pugh says: "I suffer from severe stage fright, it has totally crippled me, and I've come today to see if I can get through 3 minutes."

He adds: "In the day time I work three days a week driving a van and in the evenings I deliver pizza. I’m just a simple bloke from the Valleys, but my dream is to sing at the Royal Variety in front of a live orchestra."

However, the singer shows no signs of nerves during his emotional rendition of the West End hit 'Bring Him Home'.

"Donna, his proud partner is up on her feet in the audience looking emotional as Jamie starts his faultless performance," said a show source. "All three Judges look spellbound and at the end of the song the whole theatre is on its feet, bringing tears and a look of shock to Jamie's face."

Amanda Holden describes Pugh's vocals as "beautiful", while Piers Morgan claims that the singer is "incredible".

Rounding off the praise, Simon Cowell adds: "It's people like you the reason why we come to Wales every year, I think you could be a special talent, but you have to start believing in yourself."

Britain's Got Talent airs on Saturday at 8.20pm on ITV1.

I just found out today that one of the tech guys from work maybe on tomrrow night's show. He was at the same auditions as Susan Boyle. He was awaiting a phone call from the show today to confirm if his part will be shown, I was shocked as if I knew he was going to audition I would have got him to get me Mr Cowell's autograph. Anyway he is singing a Freddy Mercury song if anyone wants a sneek preview there is a clip of him on youtube singing on the kareoke in his local pub last year. On youtube type in russell's got talent not. and it is the first clip. I told Russell if he get's through I'm not voting for him cause I'm voting for DJ Talent.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

The Britain's Got Talent judges make musical duo Addicted split after their audition on this week's show.

Friends and students Sue Son and Janine are a classical act who play violin and keyboards. However, the judges are not impressed by Janine's musical composition 'Chance'.

"I think you are both talented musicians, especially you with the violin, but I don’t think the two go together at all," says Simon. "I thought the song was dreary and indulgent and I don't see where you are going with this."

After the girls leave the stage, the panel have a discussion and call back violinist Sue and make her an offer.

"We have had a conversation and we think you are really good but none of us think the act is very good," says Simon. "What we want to ask is if you will come back to audition on your own tomorrow?"

She returns the next day with her best friend's blessing and wins a standing ovation for a cover of Vanessa Mae's 'Storm' on an electrical violin.

"I know it was a tough decision to leave your best friend, but that is going to be the best decision you ever made because that was phenomenal," remarks Amanda Holden. Simon agrees with her sentiments, also describing her as "phenomenal".

Well Russell's clip wasn't shown, which is a shame. What about Knit and Natter anyone want to learn how to finger knit

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

That Welsh delivery man is brilliant, he will give Susan Boyle a run for her money.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdita For This Useful Post:

Layne (03-05-2009), tammyy2j (03-05-2009)

Sue Son has said that she lost her best friend when she decided to audition as a solo artist on Britain's Got Talent.

The electric violinist performed in Birmingham alongside keyboard player Janine Khalil as one half of duo Addicted, but the judges felt that both parts of the group did not mesh.

Simon Cowell summoned Son back to the stage and asked if she would consider returning to the show to audition as a solo artist, an offer she accepted.

Son told her friend that she could not return to the next day of the Birmingham auditions, but she returned to the show in London days later, where she received three "Yes" votes from the judges.

The star has now confirmed reports of a split with Khalil over her decision, the Daily Mail reports.

Son said: "She's taken me off her Facebook friends. I think Janine was upset I didn't tell her before that I was going back for a second chance.

"Instead of seeing her first, and telling her, I had to do it on the phone. I realised from my other friends she was really hurt."

She added: "I got some great compliments from the judges. But at the end of the day I lost my best friend."

That is a shame, it is not Sue's fault the judges did not like them as a pair.

In a very small country with canals and bikes and windmills and tulips
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Lol I was looking when DJ Talent was on but when he was on the screen they didnt look t the audience

But nah, when the other acts were on that I saw I didnt see me, they dont really look at the cirlce so its no surprise really
    Better luck next week I guess.......nah you wont see me

But I know I was there

Abbie sweetie,, are u allowed to take pictures when U are in the audience?? if not with a camera but with your phone maybe ?? Maybe next time make a "self portrait" sitting in the audience

Janine should have supported her friend no matter what, it would have shown that she was a greater friend and besides that's what true friends do. It's a shame a friendship was broken up through this and I bet Sue's going to 'regret' it a bit however she does have an amazing talent but it's a shame it had to 'end' like this

Quote Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Lol I was looking when DJ Talent was on but when he was on the screen they didnt look t the audience

But nah, when the other acts were on that I saw I didnt see me, they dont really look at the cirlce so its no surprise really
    Better luck next week I guess.......nah you wont see me

But I know I was there

Abbie sweetie,, are u allowed to take pictures when U are in the audience?? if not with a camera but with your phone maybe ?? Maybe next time make a "self portrait" sitting in the audience
    I did!

That Jamie Pugh guy was brillant - best of the night

Thread Information