Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Bones - Series Three

Season 4, Ep 16: The Bones That Foam -The team only has a short time to find out what happened to a murdered car salesman before his foaming bones completely disintegrate.

Season 4, Ep 17: The Salt in the Wounds- Brennan and Booth investigate the death of a 16-year-old pregnant girl who was found buried in a pile of street salt. During their investigation they uncover a high school "pregnancy pact" between the victim and some of her fellow volleyball players

Season 4, Ep 18: The Doctor in the Den - The team investigates the murder of Cam's former fiancé, whose body was found in the tiger cage at the zoo. Sweets and Angela hypnotize one of the murder suspects.
    Last edited by squillyfer; 14-03-2009 at 21:46.

Ok, so here I am again with a whole floatilla (see what I did there lol) of general spoilers. Read at your own risk, does contain info on the end of season 4.

1 - Booth and Brennan's first therapist[, Gordon Wyatt played by Stephen Fry,] will come back, though he's contemplating a permanent leave of absence from psychiatry. He and Sweets will team up to help B&B solve a case, during which, we'll learn some shocking things about Sweets' past. Seems his pre-adoption life was more tragic than we were first led to believe. Source: Zap2It's Korbi TV

2 - According to executive producer Hart Hanson, a series of attacks within the Lab will cause "dissension and suspicion" amongst all of the main players by the end of the season, adding, "It will affect the way each and every character regards the others." Source: The Ausiello Files

3 - Booth] will be going through a major health crisis," reveals executive producer Stephen Nathan, "which will cause him to hallucinate." Yikes. But whatever Booth's ultimate fate (the fact that he's the star of the show probably bodes well for him), at least viewers won't be imagining his sweet, sweet lovemaking with his partner. "The last episode[of the season Booth and Brennan are in bed together," Nathan confirms. "And we can't have them in bed naked without having sex." And the morning after? Will there be catastrophic Moonlighting-esque awkwardness? Thankfully, no. "That's all going to be resolved within that episode," Nathan promises, "because we also have to resolve the fact that Brennan wants to have a child."[...]

Also there's a strong chance you'll see [Zach] in the season finale. Source: The Ausiello Files

4 - Look for the return of Booth's brother Jared this spring. Seems the elder Booth is trying to secure a job for his baby brother, who lost his previous position when he helped save Seeley from the Gravedigger. I'm told the two siblings will get into a huge fight and some damaging words will be exchanged. Source: Zap2It's Korbi TV

And finally...could there the be the pitter-patter of tiny crime fighting squint feet...?

5 - Yes, the much-discussed sex scene between Temperance "Bones" Brennan and Seeley Booth is going to happen in the Bones season-four finale. No, it is not a hallucination. And yes, oh yes, it could lead to something even bigger for the couple. We just chatted up Bones bosses Hart Hanson and Stephen Nathan, and as S.N. jokes, "We did some research and found out that sex is very closely related to having children. We were shocked ourselves." So what does the sex mean for our fave twosome, and which beloved character is returning for the season finale? Here's what we know: You longtime fans will be delighted to know that the writer-producers of Bones are taking this step forward seriously.

As Hart says, "I think the audience will be very satisfied with the sex scene, and the way that it sets up the next season and the way things unfold between Bones and Booth." So why the change of Hart after years of putting the kibosh on B&B? He tells us, "The fact is, when we started Bones, we knew that we would never have to face the day of reckoning of when to have Booth and Brennan consummate their affair, because no show ever goes that long. And now here we are. We have to pay the piper. I think it was about six months ago that Stephen and I just quietly between the two of us started talking about how we were going to contend with that huge, hanging sword of Damocles issue of their sex life."

And for the record, the baby issue is key to the decision, at least on Brennan's side. Stephen explains, "It started with the idea of Brennan-who has been so adamant about not wanting a child for so long-finally realizing that it might be good for her to have a progeny to have someone as brilliant as she in the world when she leaves. So she is thinking about having a child, and she realizes that Booth is genetically an excellent match for her."

Another hint that this knot of storylines leads to a wee B&B Jr.? When asked about future appearances by Booth's beloved son Parker, Hart says, "Yes, we will see Parker. Of course, Booth's family life, including his son, fit into our consequences coming up in season five." As for the actual sex, they haven't shot the scene yet, but we have solemn promises that it is not the product of Booth's currently fevered imagination. Source: Kristin on E!Online
    Last edited by squillyfer; 15-03-2009 at 22:12.

Season 4, Ep 19: The Science in the Physicist - The team is led to a well-known physics research center after finding a piece of a meteorite in the ear of a victim whose pulverized remains were found in a garbage bag. Meanwhile, Angela's dad returns, seeking revenge on Hodgins.

Season 4, Ep 20: The Cinderella in the Cardboard - A body is discovered at a recycling center, compacted into a stack of cardboard, and the Jeffersonian team is called in to investigate. Rumour has it Sweets' 'girlfriend' Daisy (my favourite intern btw) makes an appearence when she's seen by Booth and Brennan shopping for wedding dresses, and not with our favourite psychologist...

Season 4, Episode 21 - Mayhem on a Cross - Brennan and Booth delve into the world of death metal music in an effort to discover who killed the bassist of an underground death metal band, whose skeleton was found being used as a stage prop by another death metal band in Norway. Meanwhile, Sweets is working on the book he's writing about Brennan and Booth, and asks Dr. Gordon Wyatt for some input.

Season 4, Episode 22 – The Double Death of the Dearly Departed - A Jeffersonian coworker dies of heart failure. While at the coworker's wake, Brennan sees the body and is convinced the death was no accident. Brennan asks Booth to help her steal the body so she can further examine it, and an odd mystery surrounding the coworker's cause of death unfolds.

Season 4, Episode 23 – The Girl in the Mask - Brennan and Booth investigate after the sister of Booth's detective friend Ken goes missing. After her decapitated head is found, Ken joins Brennan and Booth to help solve her murder.

Season 4, Episode 24 – The Beaver in the Otter - Booth and Brennan investigate the case of a fraternity brother named "Beaver," whose body was found inside a rival school's mascot uniform. Meanwhile, Booth helps his brother Jared look for a new job.

Season 4, Episode 25 – The Critic in the Cabernet - After deciding that she wants to have a baby, Brennan shocks Booth by asking him to be the father of her child. Booth can't stop thinking about Brennan's request. His stress, along with an undiagnosed health issue he has, causes him to hallucinate -- and see Stewie from the TV show Family Guy, who offers his advice to Booth.

Season 4, Episode 26 – The End in the Beginning (season finale) - In the fourth season finale, a murdered body is discovered at a popular nightclub called "The Lab." In a unique storytelling twist, the Jeffersonian team takes on unusual roles, including the nightclub staff and law enforcement.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to squillyfer For This Useful Post:

StarsOfCCTV (11-04-2009)

First news we have on series five:

* Firstly Hart Hanson, the creater of Bones, has already pitched to fox for the season 5 premiere [source: Hart Hanson's Twitter, yes, from the man himself}

* Secondly following the recent trend for celeb guest stars (motley crew are appearing in finale) 80s pop icon Cyndi Lauper is in talks to recur next season as a kooky psychic that Booth and Brennan bring on as a consultant. [Source: The Ausiello Files]

Quote Originally Posted by squillyfer View Post
    * Secondly following the recent trend for celeb guest stars (motley crew are appearing in finale) 80s pop icon Cyndi Lauper is in talks to recur next season as a kooky psychic that Booth and Brennan bring on as a consultant. [Source: The Ausiello Files]
    I hope not! Seriously the ending of this series is silly enough with hallucinations of tv characters. Since when has Brennan believed in anything physic?
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by StarsOfCCTV View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by squillyfer View Post
    I hope not! Seriously the ending of this series is silly enough with hallucinations of tv characters. Since when has Brennan believed in anything physic?
    well firstly i thought the same as you, that the halluinations thing was going to be pretty stupid and i hate dream sequences but I've seen a clip of the 'stewie' episode and its actually done quite well so i cant grumble. Secondly i have a feeling that brennan actaully has very little to do with the psychic thing, most likely she's connected to a case somehow, maybe connected to the victim. I'm going to hold fire on this, maybe if they pull off the cartoon character episode and the baby thing then this might pan out ok

Perhaps...its been quite focused on the comedy this season, which is good but I preferred the earlier ones because they had a better mix of comedy and science.
    Last edited by StarsOfCCTV; 02-05-2009 at 11:43.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Thread Information