Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Emmerdale Spoilers 20th -24th April 2009

I think Daz's return depends on the court case he is facing in real life, he could be sentenced to a lengthy spell in prison if found guilty. If he gets away with a community charge or a sentence on probation, he could be back sooner.

Hes already pled guilty, so it depends on his sentence. Can you get community service for GBH, having already pled guilty??

Because the storyline between Daz and Vic seems unfinished, well thats just my opinion.

He could be sentenced to up to 5 years in prison but sometimes sentences are reduced if the defendant pleads guilty and shows remorse in the eyes of the court. Whether that would include community service, I don't know though.

Quote Originally Posted by Perdita View Post
    He could be sentenced to up to 5 years in prison but sometimes sentences are reduced if the defendant pleads guilty and shows remorse in the eyes of the court. Whether that would include community service, I don't know though.
    We will just have to see what the outcome of the trial is.

Aaron (Danny Miller) finally manages to sleep with Victoria (Isabel Hodgins).

Despite Andy (Kelvin Fletcher) asking Maisie (Alice Coulthard) to have a word with his sister, a strong-minded Victoria's determined not to be treated like a child and arranges to sleep with Aaron at Dale View the following day.

Stealing the keys for Dale View, Victoria leads Aaron there, where they kiss and head up to the bedroom. Not all goes as planned, though, when Daz (Luke Tittensor) and Scarlett (Kelsey-Beth Crossley) find them in bed…

These scenes air on Thursday, April 23 at 7pm on ITV1.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thread Information