Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Spoilers Saturday 17th Week 3

Spoilers Saturday 17th Week 3

Don't know if the spoilers for this is for the 17th because apparently eurovision is on!!!
    Does anyone know??

'DNR'
    Airs on Saturday, January 17 2009 at 20:10 GMT on BBC One

By Kris Green, Soaps Editor

Alex’s surgery is unsuccessful and he confides in Jordan that he wants to sign an Advance Directive. Jordan urges Alex to fight his condition and finally reveals he too has a degenerative illness.

Alex is outraged that Jordan is continuing to practice but Jordan refuses to listen and determined to prove himself, performs a risky heart operation. However, mid operation, he slips up and an unsuspecting Ruth steps in to save the day.

An upbeat Jessica makes plans for her future but is devastated when she realises Sean has emptied their entire bank accounts so she is left with nothing to pay for a home or a lawyer to help her find the children.

Zoe breaks the news of Abby and Finn’s death to Sharice and eventually tells the child that she will foster her.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jennaloulynn For This Useful Post:

RuebenClara (27-12-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by jennaloulynn View Post
    Don't know if the spoilers for this is for the 17th because apparently eurovision is on!!!
    Does anyone know??
    It's on. It's not proper Eurovision thank god. It's just them stupid programmes to decide the song.

Yayyyy, don't want to miss this episode!!! :P

Any idea what's up with Jordan?

i donno, on the gillian kearney thread adamjess posted a spoiler.......

"Jessica moves into a flat on the Farmead Estate. Can she track down her husband and retreive her children? Meanwhile, Adam faces heartache as his brother's condition worsens and Alex turns to Nick Jordon for treatment.'

and it said in the spoilers that jordan slips up in theatre. people on the holby.tv website were saying that jordan may kill alex if he treats alex.

(i dont know if you will understand this, havent even looked over it! :P)

I knew Sean took the news too well. How evil. They both have said that he has had countless affairs! Although I don't suppose any judge would be sympathetic when she turns up in court pregnant with another man's baby.

The court wouldn't be able to prove that Jess is pregnant with another man's baby unless she had an amnio.

Quote Originally Posted by RuebenClara View Post
    I knew Sean took the news too well. How evil. They both have said that he has had countless affairs! Although I don't suppose any judge would be sympathetic when she turns up in court pregnant with another man's baby.
    But he had an affair too. I'd think the judge would be sympathetic to the fact she was stuck in an unhappy marriage. Also there would be more witnesses that Jessica is a decent person.

Can't be that long before her baby is born....month or two? In true Casualty style.
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Aww so glad that Zoe agrees to foster Shanice we will get to see a different side to zoe :P

I thought Zoe was supposed to be leaving.

Thread Information