Page 9 of 71 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Kat Slater & Alfie Moon

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Athena
    little mo is such a victim. it really annoys me. i mean kat's been through a lot too but it just makes her stronger. she has way more personality than mo, and if i have to see one more scene where little mo is simpering after alfie (when we all know that he's meant to be with kat) i will throw my tv out of the window. you're right, this 'love triangle' has gone too far.
    I agree, I'm going mad, why can't Eastenders just let Alifie and Kat get back together!!!!!!!!

Kalfie 4ever!!

Oh come on! How could Alfie fall in love with such different women like Kat and Lilltle Mo? One is gorgeous with a lot of temper(didn't Alfie like that the most) and the other is useless with no personnality. I can't believe that Lilltle Mo can look at her siste when she kissed her sister's husband!

Quote Originally Posted by Daydream
    Oh come on! How could Alfie fall in love with such different women like Kat and Lilltle Mo? One is gorgeous with a lot of temper(didn't Alfie like that the most) and the other is useless with no personnality. I can't believe that Lilltle Mo can look at her siste when she kissed her sister's husband!
    He had the hot tempered one and she cheated on him, left him very very heartbroken.. Mo is sweet and dependable... he is looking for that. Maybe it wasn't love with Kat, just passion...

I hope they get back together before he leaves.

I heard that Kat flirts with Danny and Jake to make Alfie jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j
    I hope they get back together before he leaves.

I heard that Kat flirts with Danny and Jake to make Alfie jealous.
    I could see Kat and Danny together... in a no string relationship.. they are both alike in a way.. they don't want to be 100% committed, flighty and enjoy life...

Has Kat met Jake and Danny yet? I didn't think so since they haven't been shown in a while.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j
    Has Kat met Jake and Danny yet? I didn't think so since they haven't been shown in a while.
    NO, not yet.. but I sure they have seen photo's of her... They are away somewhere, they will be back soon

Did any one see it last night when Kat made a joke and you could see alfie had almost a rush of feelings for her again or something. Because a small smile crept across his face so he obvioulsy felt something....or he found her joke funny!!
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by .:Kitz:.
    Did any one see it last night when Kat made a joke and you could see alfie had almost a rush of feelings for her again or something. Because a small smile crept across his face so he obvioulsy felt something....or he found her joke funny!!
    i think what she was saying just reminded him of what made him fall in love with her in the first place.. the old Kat.. Remember when she left she was a drunk and she didn't seem to be herself..

Slightly off topic, Jessie Wallace looked fab last night, especially after having the baby....

Thread Information