Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: slaters wallpaper

Quote Originally Posted by Cherryz
    true. but why doesn't anyone redecorate? lol
    well maybe because only men live in the house and men dont even notice wallpaer they dont really care i know nana lives there too but she dosnt notice the time of day

Mo got some cheap knock off wallpaper and roped the whole family in to redecorating..... the paper is gross and then to make things worse they run short and there is big gap behind the sofa

Why was it so cheap? It was pretty grotesque but there are still some shops that sell that sort of paper for full price.

The front bit got a makeover and the kitchen when Janine and Barry lived there.

i love the wallpaper at the Moons. It reminds me of the good old days of Roy and Pat. When they first got together and he was still the King of Manor Wood he had the whole place decorated for her as a surprise. Was nice to see Pat so happy! She definitely deserves a new love interest. I'd like to see Johnny Allen make an honest woman of her - that's be one in the eye for the now deceased Andy!! ;)

Johnny and Pat would never get together though would they?

It looks like she might shack up at Slater mansions.

Quote Originally Posted by Walford Queen
    Johnny and Pat would never get together though would they?

It looks like she might shack up at Slater mansions.
    They were pretty 'close' when Johnny was around the first time when Pat was in a completely different choice of career.
    I reckon Johnny and Pat could get quite close but not necassarily lovers. She's turning in to the mother / older sister type of person to a few of the gangsters in walfaord. She was the only one who didn't get beaten to shreds when she told Andy the truth and she could still hold her own with Den. Don't reckon it'll be long before Johnny is next on the list.

I think Pat should turn into a gangster lol.

Lol

Lol i thought u meant the wallpaper http://www.bbc.co.uk/eastenders/cool...24/slaters.jpg then i realised u meant the living room.

Hmm....I couldn't sit in there for too long, my eyes would go all fuzzy and my head would ache! But, it kinda suits I guess. Reminds me of an old womans house, with lots of rusty brass ornaments, old paintings and china dogs.

And Pat's cool, she was like Andy's mother, therefore, I like her!
    Last edited by Andy'sLuckyPony; 03-03-2005 at 22:16.

Thread Information