Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A Big favour to ask!

Hollyoaks taken off air? NOOOO! Still, the spinoff should be really good, because Lisa and Ben are my fave characters!

how long will it b taken off 4 ?

Quote Originally Posted by fabg22
    i think its at the end of the year when hollyoaks gets taken off the air for a revamp?
    i havent heard that, where did you find that out from?
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

the hollyoaks website forum thing, its not gonna be taken off the air perminantlye its just gonna hav a revamp. so dnt worry!

so it was on last night but i didnt get to see it! please could someone put an episode summary on here? id much appreciate it! Thanks J xxx

Yeah, i REALLY want to know what happened on the late night special thing too
    Kurt Cobain, gone but not forgotten.

if you look on this thread someone has written what happened last night

What happened was

There was the ghost of the vitchem (spelt wrong) of Toby that they never found... and she was haunting Steph around and she saying that she shouldn't have escaped death and that if Steph had died, she would still be alive, as Steph had michelle loved doing drama. And the way She somehow made Steph a really good actress was because she was inside her and when Steph was doing her monologue she kept dipping her head in water. When she did this, she felt like she was drowning, like the murdered girl did. The person who put on the show was Michelle (she the girl that was in the river) boyfriend, Michelle keep telling Steph to stay away from her boyfriend (which I think was called Simon) but the thing was that Simon thought that steph was Michelle as they looked the same. As he kept talking to her as if she was Michelle, the murdered girl. He chased after her and she ended up at the bridge where Michelle died. And than when she was on the bridge where Michelle died Michelle went inside her and said the line stop crying and said now u should know what it like to be me, so Michelle pushed her over the edge and into the river with RED eyes. Than the crew came and saw Steph bag and than saw a body floating so they called an ambulance which did a CPR on Steph but she didn't respond. They said there was nothing more they could do, but after a minute she suddenly sat bolt upright and coughed up lots of water. She was fine and back to normal. Somehow Michelle body got to the surface and than Simon got take away. Also Ben and Lisa had Sex, just in case u never watches it and thought on Wednesday how Lisa was in Ben bed

it was so gggggggggoooooooooooooooooooooooddddd
    Ben from Hollyoaks is HOT!!!

it was really freaky like something like night of the living dead lol i scared my self silly watchin it heehee xxx amelia

Thanks to torrie for my wicked banner xxxx

Thread Information