Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kylie - Like A Drug

Kylie - Like A Drug

Does anyone agree that this is a fantastic song? I cant decide whether its better than In My Arms or not but I really hope she releases it this year. Its totally brilliant imo and reminds me alot of 'Slow'

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4N3CcCaYljI"]YouTube - Kylie Minogue - Like A Drug - X[/ame]
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

love it! love it! love it! love it!

Apparently 4th single planned is 'The One'. Can see this being likely as a Freemasons Remix has been produced for it which I can't exactly see them putting to waste. Wouldn't have been my top choice for 4th single but I don't mind as it is one of the strongest tracks on the album and can imagine it doing quite well.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris_2k7 View Post
    Apparently 4th single planned is 'The One'. Can see this being likely as a Freemasons Remix has been produced for it which I can't exactly see them putting to waste. Wouldn't have been my top choice for 4th single but I don't mind as it is one of the strongest tracks on the album and can imagine it doing quite well.
    i love that song...definitely got potential

Quote Originally Posted by sindydoll View Post
    i love that song...definitely got potential
    its a nice song to close the album anyway not long now till In My Arms is out

I really like "Like a Drug" and i think i slightly prefer it to "In My Arms" but i like them both.I agree she should release "Like a Drug" but if it is "The One" i think it hould be good as its a good song.She is releasing the more up-tempo songs compared to the others type on her album like "no more rain" so she is going more in that direction.I like both types though

Things are not looking too clever for In My Arms, its only at #57 with just a week until release! Looks like it may even miss top 10. Im surprised as it was supposed to have been predicted to be quite a big hit for her over the summer, seems it just hasnt gained as much interest over here as she expected.

Things are not looking too clever for In My Arms, its only at #57 with just a week until release! Looks like it may even miss top 10. Im surprised as it was supposed to have been predicted to be quite a big hit for her over the summer, seems it just hasnt gained as much interest over here as she expected.
    thats a shame maybe it hasnt been well promoted

ok apparently Kylie is urging for this as the next single but Parlophone want 'The One'. its gonna between those two i think, hmm

also small clip ive found of the freemasons remix, sounds amazing

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_nA25Fp8eg"]YouTube - XXL London presents FUSION featuring The Freemasons[/ame]

i like it

Thread Information