Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Week 19 EastEnders Spoilers

Week 19 EastEnders Spoilers

Monday 5th May

Steven goes to great lengths to keep Lucy away from Ian, in the first of this week's visits to Albert Square. Elsewhere, Ben hopes that Phil doesn't find out about his dancing exam.

Meanwhile, Bianca is struggling to find another job in Walford.

Tuesday 6th May

Pat's leg is broken and it looks like more than just a simple break, in the latest slice of drama from Albert Square. Roxy, however, swears it was an accident.

At the hospital, something sinister looks set to occur in Pat's A&E cubicle.

Thursday 8th May

Clare has tricked Bradley into a very dodgy visit, in tonight's visit to Walford. Will it all end in tears?

Meanwhile, at The Vic, Roxy is acting oddly, and she and Peggy try to reassure Ben that real men do dance.

Friday 9th May

Can the Millers stand up to Sean Slater, in another action-packed episode from Albert Square?

Meanwhile, where will Roxy's unwanted hospital examination lead?
    Last edited by Jessie Wallace; 17-04-2008 at 13:00.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Jessie Wallace For This Useful Post:

CrazyLea (17-04-2008), Hollie-x (19-04-2008), lizann (17-04-2008), matt1378 (18-04-2008), moonstorm (17-04-2008), Pinkbanana (18-04-2008), red47 (18-04-2008), sam23 (26-04-2008), StarsOfCCTV (17-04-2008), tammyy2j (18-04-2008)

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie Wallace View Post

Tuesday 6th May

Pat's leg is broken and it looks like more than just a simple break, in the latest slice of drama from Albert Square. Roxy, however, swears it was an accident.

At the hospital, something sinister looks set to occur in Pat's A&E cubicle.
    Sounds intruiging
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

From Inside Soap:-

Will Pat Die?

Albert Square legend Pat Evans will find herself stare mortal danger next month - when she stares death in the face twice in just a matter of days! And the double dose of trauma is made even more shocking by the fact that one of the potentially fatal situations involves the much-loved bookie being assaulted by someone very close to her.

Inside Soap have agreed to keep the identity of the twisted assailant under wraps, but fans will be left speechless.

Ok, I know that it says that Roxy swears it was an accident when Pat broke her leg but this sounds as if it's either Sean or Steven??

Someone close to her would rule out Sean. I think it will be Steven, how long is it until he leaves?

I'd like to see the back of Sean. He's turned into not a very good character and his storylines are weak

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nelli For This Useful Post:

Mr Maestro (28-04-2008)

Oh fun Lucy's back.

Wonder what next stunt she'll do?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Timalay For This Useful Post:

matt1378 (18-04-2008)

This storyline if it is true sounds daft. Steven's supposed to be better now and why would he smash up his grandmother's buisiness? It doesn't make sense. Even when he was messed up last time he was always good to his nana Pat and half brother and sister. It is bad scriptwriting. They could give him off screen ime or write him out in a way that a return is plausible. It just seems such a waste otherwise. As for Lucy comming back this suggets to me that she either seeks out or gets in contact with Steven as she is closest to him or that Steven knows where Lucy is or has suspicions/guesses as to where she is. When the investigator asked if there was some special place I suddenly remembered that when Steven was messed up he took Lucy to a place where Cindy used to take him. I wonder if that ties in with it. I doubt she'd stay in that horrible block of flats where she witnesed her half brother acidentally shoot her stepmother.
    Last edited by Lizzie Brookes; 19-04-2008 at 11:44.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie Brookes View Post
    This storyline if it is true sounds daft. Steven's supposed to be better now and why would he smash up his grandmother's buisiness? It doesn't make sense.
    Where does it say he smashing up Pat's business????

If he does, it just shows that he is still a mentally unbalanced and messed up person...who should have stayed off screen in a mental hospital, when all the Ian hostage business came out...then we wouldn't have had to have him back at all in EE!!!!

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Well - that's your view. I liked him getting better and building bridges. As Max said people do love their family no matter what. I don't think it is true though because from what I read Steven quits while attempting to come to terms with his sexuality. I half wish they'd axed Jane instead of Steven. She annoys me to death.

[quote=Pinkbanana;568429]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie Brookes View Post
    This storyline if it is true sounds daft. Steven's supposed to be better now and why would he smash up his grandmother's buisiness? It doesn't make sense.
    Where does it say he smashing up Pat's business????
    QUOTE]

I don'tt know. Someone on the board said that but i don't believe it. The soap magazines often exaggerate.

Thread Information