Page 15 of 32 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Top gear

Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Did you see the size of the ships they were beside.. I reckon they would have made it within the time if they knew which way they were going...
    i said to my husband when they launched their boats, do they even know the way to go!!!
    Last edited by pookie1968uk; 16-10-2007 at 19:31.
    POOKIE

Quote Originally Posted by pookie1968uk View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
    Did you see the size of the ships they were beside.. I reckon they would have made it within the time if they knew which way they were going...
    i said to my husband when they launched their boats, do they even know the way to go!!!
    Instead of following the ships that were going to the same place they went straight across the shipping lanes and carried on going. Typical men
    Thanks CrazyLea

Tonight's episode:

This week you can see the battle of the budget busters as the mighty Bugatti Veyron races the Eurofighter. Jeremy also takes commuting to bold new heights as he drives the world's smallest car to the Top Gear office.

Plus, James will be climbing aboard the new Rolls-Royce and probably having a thoroughly nice time. And the new Ferrari will be getting a comprehensive thrashing on the test track.

Also in the studio, Jeremy chats to Ronnie Wood of the Rolling Stones and we take an exclusive look at the new million-euro Lamborghini Reventon.
    Thanks CrazyLea

Jeremy in the worlds smallest car Now that I got to see
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    That was the funniest episode I have managed to watch (its the only one I've managed to watch too )

Jezza in the car, the conversation about use of tampons - I was crying with laughter!!

I want one of those cars.. it would be perfect for me to get to and from work and I can just bring it in to the office...

I love the bit with the tampons and how James uses them.... so so funny

a Lambourgine, a ferrari and a bugatti in the one show... how amazing are those cars.... Great show, loved every minute
    Super Mod

My Fiancé is car mad and over the two years we have been together thankfully he has got me into topgear!

The little car Jeremy was driving had us in stitches!!! Love the references to fifth gear too..... no way compares to the quality and humour of topgear

James and tampons..was crying with laughter too..
    and Jeremy in the car can't believe its that small!
    Peter: So how many are there? Is it bad? Olivia: Did you eat? Peter: Yeah. Olivia: Well, that's unfortunate.

That was a good episode with james and his tampons and jeremy in his little car very funny

I Thought Someone might complain about them smoking the pipes....

this was a really good episode. jeremy looked so funny in that little car and the newsreaders getting involved too. i think we should all have one of those cars lol!
    POOKIE

Thread Information