Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Celebrity Scissorhands

Busy final night for 'Scissorhands' stars

The winners of Celebrity Scissorhands were announced last night during the live Children In Need telethon.

Steve Strange, Scott Mills, Michelle Dewberry, Ortis Deley and Darren Day were thrilled to learn that the public had voted for them to work in the Academy throughout the night. There was no time for celebrations, however, as the celebrities were visited by a string of stars and members of the public who wanted to receive hair and beauty treatments from the winning participants.

Surprise arrivals included How Clean Is Your House stars Kim and Aggie, Two Pints actresses Natalie Casey and Kathryn Drysdale, as well as Bad Girl Vicky Alcock.

BBC Executive Alan Yentob also came through the Academy doors to receive a leg wax, an experience which he described as "very, very strange", while X Factor judge Sharon Osbourne decided to make some changes of her own by starting to shave Darren Day's chest.

Finally, in the climax of the series, Steve Strange set a new world record for the number of heads shaved in an hour, bringing the new total to 34. He was then presented with a certificate by an official from the Guinness Book of Records.

Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    Finally, in the climax of the series, Steve Strange set a new world record for the number of heads shaved in an hour, bringing the new total to 34. He was then presented with a certificate by an official from the Guinness Book of Records.
    oooo I watched that bit he was very rough with some of the people and It took me a while to relsie what they were doing lol.

Quote Originally Posted by abblette
    oooo I watched that bit he was very rough with some of the people and It took me a while to relsie what they were doing lol.
    i watched it too it looked really sore

Quote Originally Posted by Luna
    i watched it too it looked really sore
    I know lol i mean they handle sheep better than that!

Okay well its back again this year, i really cant watch, its so sad, you know how people cant watch when theres too much blood, well I cant watch when they cut all that hair and its goes all wrong

Stumbled across it by accident, didn't know it had started. Have to say don't know too many of the celebs, except for Stingray, Warwick and that IT girl, Can't believe Steve Strange is back as assistant manager. That girl that had her hair cut by Stingray, what a disaster, even Steve couldn't rescue it, still if you are prepared to have your hair cut by amateurs, then you get what you pay for so to speak.

Thread Information