Thread: Sex and the City: The Movie

Sex and the City: The Movie

From The Sun: By NADIA MENDOZA - November 04, 2006

CARRIE and the girls look set for a comeback – in Sex and the City: The Movie.

Rumours are rife that the four New York beauties are soon to star on the big screen.

US OK! Magazine said the film version of the sexy and sassy show looks like it's heading for the green light after successful negotiations with its stars.

The fashion-loving, sex-crazed Manhattan drama - which stars Sarah Jessica Parker, Kristin Davis, Kim Cattrall and Cynthia Nixon - ran for six years, before coming to an end in 2004.

A studio insider told the magazine: "Obviously, there is still a lot to be worked out contractually, but it would be amazing to get this project off the ground.

"There is no doubt that fans cannot wait to see them all reunited."

The show won eight Golden Globes, had 36 other wins & 124 nominations for various awards.

I would love a sex and the city movie to actually happen.

Hope it does this time and that it isnt just talk, would be great to see what they are up to now

I would love it too, just found this article on Movie & TV News:

'Sex and the City' Movie Back On?

The film version of Sex And The City is back on track after negotiations with the series' four leading ladies made significant progress this week. Stars Sarah Jessica Parker, Kristin Davis, Kim Cattrall and Cynthia Nixon were set to star in the big screen version of the hit show before the project collapsed. US Ok! magazine reports exclusively that a studio source has confirmed that the long-postponed project is closer to becoming a reality after "substantial negotiations have opened with each of the stars' teams this week." According to the studio insider, "Obviously, there is still a lot to be worked out contractually, but it would be amazing to get this project off the ground. There is no doubt that fans cannot wait to see them all reunited." Rumors have circulated since the show ended in 2004 that the project was unable to get off the ground because of behind-the-scenes drama between the actresses. Kim Cattrall reportedly refused to appear in the feature film, which reportedly doomed the project. According to sources, enough time has passed and the stars are willing to put their differences aside and move forward with the highly anticipated project.

Mr Humphries i think i love you....... keep posting me this fab news!!!

Who was you favourite??

A movie of sex and the city would be amazing!! I really hope it happens. My fave was Charlotte.. i loved her serious yet romantic attitude to life & love

Just to let you all know that this IS happening, I was watching Five Life a few minutes ago and on Hollywood uncensored and it showed you behind the scenes stuff as they have starting shooting this week

Thread Information