View Poll Results: How many people do you have on Myspace?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • Under 25

4 16.00%
  • 25-50

4 16.00%
  • 50-75

4 16.00%
  • 75-100

4 16.00%
  • 100-200

6 24.00%
  • Over 200

3 12.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How many people do you have on Myspace?

I have 36 friends on Myspace at the mo.

I have 116 friends on MySpace - some are friends (both on the internet - like from here and people I know properly), some are people I know through going to concerts etc, some are bands that I've added and some are layout sites I've added. I rarely add anyone I don't know - if they message me saying something like: "I saw your comment on Lily Allen's MySpace about the gig in Manchester last night and I thought I'd add you (hope you don't think it's rude of me!). I've got some pics from last night if you want to see..?"

I get annoyed when bands try adding me. And when someone's obviously searched the whole of MySpace for something like 'Doctor Who' and send messages to everyone with the words 'Doctor Who' on their profiles saying, "FREE Doctor Who Merchandise!" or "Download the Doctor Who Theme FREE!" - how about "Get a punch from me FREE!"
    Last edited by Amber; 10-06-2007 at 12:11.
    Thanks for the AMAZING banner Layneykins!

I have about 196 at the moment, loads of people in my school have myspace.

Too many,I don't even speak to half of them
    Happy New Year SoapBoards!

I have 61, but most of them are friends, mine also is set to private so only friends can see it!

26 so far on Facebook, its a new account and mainly people i went to school with .

I don't have my space but I do have Bebo. I have 63 friends on there a lot of which are people I used to go to school with. It's a nice way to keep in contact with old friends. But I also have my proper friends and some workmates on there too.

My page is private so only people that I know can get access to it.

I do have about 220 friends on myspace, but most of them i do actually know, and if i don't know them, they are a band. I use myspace as a way of finding new music, so i have lots of bands aded. This way, i find out if they are on tour in my area, or if they have a new song out. It also gives you the chance to preview the music.

I have 51 friends on bebo most of them are school friends and only a few are net friends and some are randoms (jodie made me put randoms)

i have 50 on myspace some are friends/randoms/net friends and bands

i have 54 friends on tagged which consists of friends/randoms and yet again net friends

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

i dont have a myspace but ive got over 200 friends on facebook (not sure about the exact number) and these are all people i know personally. i dont see the point of adding people that ive only ever spoken to randomly once in my life and never seen again. i get annoyed when i get invites to other sites like bebo, tagged etc as i dont really like those sort of sites and so cant be bothered with all of them, facebook is enough for me
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Thread Information