Page 37 of 184 FirstFirst ... 2735363738394787137 ... LastLast

Thread: Current Episode Discussion VI

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie Brookes View Post
    I know I'm in the minority but I quite liked it. I liked the scenes with Kevin and Jeff and then Shirley and Kevin at the end and it was funny what happns with Phil and Big Mo - that had me in stitches.

I agree. Phil Daniels is a brilliant actor and Burn Gorman (Jed) was outstanding. For me, it was a nice change from the Dawn/Rob/May storyline and the Stacey/Max rubbish.

Kevin and Shirley I liked together when Kevin was saying that Jed died in his arms, it brought back a lot of memories of Jimbo for him. Why Kevin didn't call an ambulance I don't know, he can't have already been dead if he died in Kevin's arms. I felt so sorry for Kevin when he was blaming himself, saying he should have got on that bus a month ago.

Mo and Charlie had me in stitches - he was trying to look at Chelsea's behind, then he left Mo's to Phil. At last they've had some use made of them since Mo and Bert got caught sunbathing at the allotments.

Quote Originally Posted by Lizzie Brookes View Post
    I know I'm in the minority but I quite liked it. I liked the scenes with Kevin and Jeff and then Shirley and Kevin at the end and it was funny what happns with Phil and Big Mo - that had me in stitches.
    I liked it too. I thought it was amusing with Phil/Mo and moving with Kevin/Jed.. Shirley and kevin are great together, wonder what Denise will say (but again all these 3 are fantastic actors so that is why this is going well)
    Super Mod

She's already said she's moving out, so it's going to be unrealistic as if I was her I'd make him suffer then move.

Spoiler:
    He proposes and Denise accepts, so it's pretty much a copy of Sam and Andy

Another boring episode. I'm so tired of Stacey/Max affair i hope it comes out soon.

Quote Originally Posted by tammyy2j View Post
    Another boring episode. I'm so tired of Stacey/Max affair i hope it comes out soon.
    yeah it is getting on a bit and Dawn/rob too.. two girls having affairs on their own doorsteps...
    Super Mod

I was getting fed up with these storylines aswell (still am with max and stacey) but i am really starting to feel sorry for Dawn. What May is doing to her is waaay beyond normal, it is so evil, her statement last night avout "get her away from her family". What I think she is trying to do is isolate Dawn fron everyone so she doesnt feel like she has any back up left at all and wont have any fight in her left to stand up for herself and challenge May when she tries to take her child from her. The worst thing is that she is manipulating it all behind Dawns back. I wish Rob would strap on a pair, an say what he's really thinking

Not a bad episode tonight, I thought. I'm really liking Stella. She's so creepy lol. Poor Abi though, all got blamed on her. Abi is great haha. More Abi storylines please .

The rest was pretty boring. I was actually cringing when Stacey was about to walk in, and when she was laughed at. Oh dear.

I caught 5 minutes tonight. Sophie Thompson is excellent, it's a shame she's not likely to hang around beyond 2007. Such a shame also that her great efforts are countered by the awful woodenness of Ben Mitchell the Milkybar Kid robot from planet Nogogogog.

Was nice to see Bradley back at long last- I've missed him!

Stella is seriously scary! She even scares me and I'm 21!

Thread Information