Page 10 of 32 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Top gear

I think this series has been particularly good, not laughed so much in a long time, and as for Jezza's stunt putting his picture in his paper section was class - very clever and showed his logical thinking Cant pick a fav moment from last nights show, it was a laugh a minute throughout.

I loved James' car. Didn't quite get the two direction drive thing though He'd make a good chauffer though, as long as his didn't talk.

Richard's car was just class. A sports limo. Why didn't anyone think of that before??

And Jezza's limo... what can I say about that? Even though he shortened it from 47ft to 40ft he still managed to hit every bollard in London

I think Lemar was playing up to the camera a bit when he had a go at James and got out.

Can't believe the series has finished Why can't they make it longer?? Looking forward to the comic relief version. That should be hilarious.

i thought this series was one of the funniest yet. i really enjoyed it.the limos were so funny. chris moyles was so funny in jeremy's limo.
    yes it is a shame there are only 6 programmes in the series but i suppose they are expensive to make.
    POOKIE

Quote Originally Posted by pookie1968uk View Post
    i thought this series was one of the funniest yet. i really enjoyed it.the limos were so funny. chris moyles was so funny in jeremy's limo.
    yes it is a shame there are only 6 programmes in the series but i suppose they are expensive to make.
    I have a feeling it was because of the crash so they only got 6 done before it happened and they didn't want to do more without him but that is just my guess. I watch the Lemar bit again and I am sure it was fake him reacting like that.. James gets lost all the time so it was a setup (that is the way it looked to me)
    Super Mod

it is just funny i really love hammo he i so funny and gorgeous i also like richards limo when they were playing bowling and when he had a phone around his head and when he was in his suit

In Jezza's Saturday column in The Sun he said that the voice over person had said that they would be back in the summer. Jezza said that wasn't true and they won't be back this summer.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    The BBC have also emphatically denied this, saying they will be back for a Summer Special and a new series in the Autumn with all three presenting still.

Comic Relief Top Of The Pops special, Friday 16th March (tomorrow) 10pm BBC2

Jeremy Clarkson, Richard Hammond and James May do their bit for Comic Relief, creating their own version of the iconic music show. With regular Top Gear features including the Cool Wall, absurd challenges and reviews of the pop world

I am so watching that tonight and straight after on BBC 1 is the Apprentice!! I wonder who gets fired
    Super Mod

Brilliant performance from The Top Gear Band last night.
    Loved the dry ice and wind when one of the bands were performing Not quite sure about the chicken on the stage though...

Thread Information