Page 91 of 150 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast

Thread: Devon Seas Season 2

i'm still on the edge of my seat. had 4 days to catch up on. excellent as usual and i agree with siobhan about begging EE for a job.

INT: SINGH AND SON CONVINENCE SHOP- Day

Suddenly, there is a massive explosion. Iqbal is thrown away from the building, lying hard on his side.

The fire fighters are thrown back with the impact of the blaze, they grab Kash.

Kash: Get off me! I have to go! Don't touch me, my time has come!

Despite his protests, the firemen drag him out the back entrance. Sanjita is lying on the floor, severly injured. Iqbal gets up from the floor outside, and reaches in for Sanjita.

Iqbal: Sanjita! Come on! You've got to get out of here

Sanjita raisly her head slightly, clearly disorientated.

Iqbal: Here grab my hand...

Sanjita grabs hold of Iqbal's hand as he pulls her out trough the windowframe. Iqbal carries her trough the crowds, who make way. He lays her down on the floor.

Iqbal: It's alright, you're safe now... you're safe babe...

Sanjita closes her eyes.

Iqbal: Sanjita?... Sanjita!?

Sanjita shakes her, and slaps her cheaks. She is clearly unconcious. The ambulance finally arrives at the scene.

Iqbal: Quick! Over here! She's unconcious!

The parademics rush over with a stretcher.

Parademic: What's her name?

Iqbal: Sanjita?

Parademic 2: Hi Sanjita, can you hear me?

Iqbal: She's unconcious, of course she can't bloody hear you!

The parademics get her onto a strecther and wheel her into the ambulance, Iqbal follows nervously.

Iqbal: You have to save her, she's pregnant, hurry...there's no time to waste!

The parademics close the doors to the ambulance and speed off.

INT. BAYMOORE LESUIRE CENTRE - DAY

Val returns to the salon at the new lesuire centre, flustered due to the events at the shop. Tanya is sat down waiting for her.

Tanya: Late, and it's only the first day, you don't want to be making a habit of this Val...

Val: Sanjita Singh has just been taken to hospital, so shoot me

Tanya: Oh, no, I'm sorry, is she okay?

Val: How should I know, I've had to come to work... what with it being the first day and all...

Tanya: Look Val, you clearly have some sort of problem with me, so spill, what is it?

Val: It's just...well there was a time when I was the boss of you, and now it's the other way round, I don't want you looking over my shoulder every five seconds...it's bad enough that you burnt down my old buisness....

Tanya: That was an accident Val...and I'm always going to be sorry for it...

Val rolls her eyes, clearly not intrested.

Tanya: Look Val I just want us to get on, and put all that behind us, we used to be good friends, so why all this eh?

Val shrugs her shoulders.

Tanya: If this is going to work we all have to work as a team, you're a good woman Val, don't spoil this oppurtunity for the sake of stuborness...what do you say?

Val: I suppose I can forgive and forget...

Tanya: That's brilliant! Look I'll pop the kettle on, make us a cuppa, and then...you can do my nails... after all tonights the big night

Oh my goodness! I really hope Sanjita pulls through, she just has too! This is fantastic stuff!

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    OOooohhh I get the feeling theres going to be heart break in store for Iqbal. Whats going to happen to Kash now?!

Great stuff Bry

INT; BAYMOORE LEISURE CENTRE- Day

Richard is in the main entrance, in front of all of the staff...

Richard: Its taken a long battle to get to where we are today..

Val: You can say!

Richard: But it will make or break Baymoore. Out with the old, and in with the new. I want everything to be perfect tonight, for the Great Opening..

Val suddenly looks slightly saddened, Tanya smiles at her gently..

Richard: We all know whats happened in the main village, with the Singhs... But we need to put on a smile, and make tonight a success.

He holds up his glass of Champagne.

Richard: To Baymoore!

They all toast the Leisure Centre, smiling.

EXT: SINGH AND SON CONVINEANCE STORE- Day

Ruby and Marcus are trying to calm Mohammed down, and keep him sitting down quietly...

Ruby: The Docs are going to want to check you out, you can't go anywhere just yet!

Mohammed: But what about Mum!

Ruby: She'll be ok... She has to be...

A paramedic comes over, and checks out his arms..

Paramedic: Some nasty cuts you've got there. We're going to have to take you to the hospital for Smoke Inhalation, and to get some stiches on those...

They walk to the ambulance, slowly. Kash is taken through the crowds on a trolley, towards the other ambulance. His eyes are open, and ablaze. The crowd are shouting at him.

Iqbal walks over to the trolley, and leans over it, as the Paramedics prepare the Ambulance..

Iqbal: If something happens to her..

Kash: (Distant) We'll all be safe soon..

Iqbal: Are you listening to me?! If something happens to her... I swear, i'll ****ing kill you!

Oh my! Iqbal is getting very angry! Kash better watch out!

Oh my god.. I hope Sanjita is going to be safe.. Kash is still clearly mad.. I need more Bry/Abi.. I need more!!!!
    Super Mod

INT. KYLE'S FLAT - DAY

Ruby and Kyle are lying in bed. Ruby seems in a word of her own.

Kyle: How about a repeat performance?

Ruby: No Kyle...It wouldn't seem right, what with mom and all that...

Kyle: Look babe, I'm sure she's going to be alright now...there's no point in threating over it, she's in the doctors' capable hands...

Ruby sighs, Kyle wraps his arms around her.

Kyle: I'm so glad you weren't in that fire...

Ruby: Would you have missed me?

Kyle: Yeah I suppose so...funyn aint it? Two fires in the space of a month....and how says life in Devon is peaceful?

Ruby: And both being Singh buisnesses, the insurance company will start suspecting something...

Kyle: What's going to happen to the club now?

Ruby: It's up for sale...

Kyle: Hmmm...Intresting....

Ruby: (Unsure) You're not thinking of buying it...are you?

Kyle: Never say never Rubes, sounds like an intresting buisness oppurtunity....

Thread Information