Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Ten Murder Suspects Revealed - Contains Other Spoilers

Im still going with my instincts, that it was Jamie

It woud be to obvious if it was Jamie and it defientely is not Bob. I really do think it was Terry.

New 'Emmerdale' murder picture

Digital Spy has been given an exclusive preview of Emmerdale's eleventh ending to the 'Who Killed Tom King?' murder storyline.

As previously reported, Tom's three sons conspire against their father and attack him in unison.

In our exclusive picture, Carl (Tom Lister) and Matt (Matt Healy) hold their father still, while eldest brother Jimmy (Nick Miles) whacks Tom over the head with a horse the statuette that figures in all eleven murder scenarios.

A show source told DS: "Jimmy, Carl and Matt each has their own individual motives for wanting Tom dead but each equally denies wishing to see their father off. We're all enjoying speculating as to which ending will be chosen and who the culprit really is."

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Nah, I reckon it's one of those 'trick' stills they did. I expect more will come out soon with different suspects.

Still think it's Terry with his chocolate orange.

Lol, well Chas gets arrested next week, so i don't think it's her now as it's too soon to arrest the suspect as this storyline is expected to run and run.

i don't think it's Chas i still think it is Rosemary she looks so obvious.
    It would be good if it was this sons but i don't think it will be

Quote Originally Posted by eastenders mad View Post
    i don't think it's Chas i still think it is Rosemary she looks so obvious.
    It would be good if it was this sons but i don't think it will be
    I know but wouldnt it be too obvious if it was Rosemary> I hope it isnt Chas but I dont think it is.

Did anyone see the magazine racks today? I was in the local Newsagents with my mate (she used the puppydog eyes to get me to go out in the rain LOL) and I spotted the soap magazines, and after a lot of quick glancing before I got accused of using the shop as a library, on one of the covers I spotted a headline like:

Jimmy Dunnit!

With a picture of Jimmy King waving something about angrily.

O_O

Hope its not true. I think Jimmy's awesome.
    x

they are thinking it was all the brothers in all about soap mag there is a picture of all three of them killed Tom king.

Quote Originally Posted by Babe14 View Post
    'Emmerdale' murder suspects revealed

Friday, December 1 2006, 00:21 GMT

As Emmerdale's much-anticipated interactive murder storyline draws closer to its dramatic opening, the programme makers today revealed the names of the 10 'suspects'.

The Dales' Tom King, played by Ken Farrington, is sensationally bumped off on Christmas Day - the same day he weds fiancée Rosemary Sinclair (Linda Thorson).

The identity of his killer will remain a mystery for several months during which time, viewers will watch as DCI Grace Barraclough (Glynis Barber) and Detective Vikesh Dasari (Stephen Rahman Hughes) attempt to unmask the cold-blooded culprit.

The suspects were today named as:

Name: Bob Hope (Tony Audenshaw)
    Relationship to victim: Sworn enemy
    Motive: Emotional revenge
    Case history: Negligence on the Kings’ part caused July’s house collapse. Bob blames the family for the death of his daughter in the incident.
    Did Tom deserve to die? "Maybe. I hated the man. He’s hurt a lot of people, me included. I’d rather have seen him in court than dead though."

Name: Carl King (Tom Lister)
    Relationship to victim: Son and business partner
    Motive: Emotional Revenge
    Case history: Tom put paid to his relationship with Chas and tries to control his life at every turn.
    Did your dad deserve to die? "Look, I’ll be honest with you. There were times when me and dad didn’t see eye to eye. He was so controlling and he ruined my relationship with Chas. I really resented him for that. But, I would never have wished him dead. He was my dad."

Name: Rosemary King (Linda Thorson)
    Relationship to victim: New wife
    Motive: Financial and emotional revenge
    Case history: Rosemary is shocked to learn that Tom has set up a trust fund for his estate to go to his sons, rather than to her. She only has temporary control of the business.
    Did Tom deserve to die? "No, Tom did not deserve to die. Tom has struggled to make things work with everybody in his way. He is actually a just person."

Name: Chastity Dingle (Lucy Pargeter)
    Relationship to victim: Son’s ex-fiancée
    Case history: Chas has felt compromised ever since the house collapse. It was only her relationship with Carl that kept her from saying more until her morals got the better of her. Tom, seeing her as a liability, paid her off to leave by threatening to disinherit Carl.
    Did Tom deserve to die? "Look, I may have wanted to see him pay for what he did, but I didn’t kill him."

Name: Terry Woods (Billy Hartman)
    Relationship to victim: Former employee. Ex-husband of Dawn who was killed in house collapse, father to her son.
    Case history: For the perceived murder of his ex-wife leading to a break up with his partner Jean who subsequently fled the country with his son TJ (her grandson).
    Did Tom deserve to die? "Yes. I’m glad someone had the guts to do it. He nearly ruined my life."

Name: Len Reynolds (Peter Martin)
    Relationship to victim: No direct relationship, close friend of Tom’s former PA, Edna.
    Case history: Tom hurt Edna, love of Len’s life. Tom threatened blackmail which forced her to expose her secret.
    Did Tom deserve to die? "He was a nasty piece of work and I won’t shed one single tear now he’s gone.Edna will never be able to trust anyone again. I hate him for that."

Name: Jamie Hope (Alex Carter)
    Relationship to victim: Employee and brother of Dawn who was killed in house collapse
    Case history: Blames the Kings for the death of Dawn and the resulting departure from the country of his mother and nephew
    Did Tom deserve to die? "Nobody deserves to die, not even him. I don’t think whoever did it intended to kill him."

Name: Grayson Sinclair (Christopher Villiers)
    Relationship to victim: New Son-In-law of victim
    Motive: Fear and revenge
    Case history: Tom intended to give everything to his sons instead of leaving the estate to his mother Rosemary, thus taking away her financial security. Tom also taunted him and threatened to expose him as gay.
    Did Tom deserve to die? "I just didn’t want him to be part of our family and if he’d ever done anything to hurt my mother... But murder? I’m not that sort of man."

Name: Jimmy King (Nick Miles)
    Case history: Tom has always held Jimmy back – favouring either Matthew or Carl in the business, even though Jimmy is the eldest. Jimmy also blames Tom for the house collapse due to the pressure he put upon him.
    Did your dad deserve to die? "Of course he didn’t. I won’t lie. He made my life hell sometimes. We’re a close family but we didn’t always see eye to eye. At the end of the day he was my dad and I loved him."

Name: Matthew King (Matt Healy)
    Case history: Tom previously cut him off from the family and business during his relationship with Sadie, and has made life difficult ever since. He since threatened to cut Matthew out of his will.
    Did your dad deserve to die? "What kind of a question is that? Of course he didn’t. I admit that we had our disagreements, as he did with Jimmy and Carl. It was difficult to know where I stood with him sometimes."

Well 9/10 ain't bad, plus I guessed the motives correctly too

Out of the three sons Matt is the only one who could do it and be strong enough and clever enough to get away with it, Jimmy and Carl would just crumble. Matt would probably pin the blame on one of the other 9.

For me though I think it would have to be Len or Terry. Terry being the favourite as he would have the most impact on the whodunnit saga. There again there could be more than one person whodunnit.
    I have been told today through a friend that Kelly Windsor killer Tom King does anyone else think there is any truth in this?

Thread Information