Page 8 of 118 FirstFirst ... 6789101858108 ... LastLast

Thread: How Was Your Day? #3

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    My day has been a bit of a clumsy one so far! Went out in the snow this morning and ended up slipping on the concrete path and hitting my head..my head started bleeding and there's a massive gash in my head lol! Luckily, i am only going to get a massive bruise and maybe a black eye!
    Awwww o dear Dave.
    Well as soon as I got into school I got hit by snowballs.
    But on the other hand Ive had a good day, handed in 3 pieces of coursework and feeling very pleased with myself since I did it last night, oops. But Ive only just like 10 mins ago got on the internet cos we couldnt get on, it was driving me mad, I cant live without the internet.

And now what a great way to end Friday and begin saturday as I won 250k on SB Deal or No deal , And Im still very happy.

I went to see my friend earlier and I was walking there when I heard someone slam their foot down on the pavement behind me. I was thinking '****, they're going to grab me by the neck!'

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    I went to see my friend earlier and I was walking there when I heard someone slam their foot down on the pavement behind me. I was thinking '****, they're going to grab me by the neck!'
    Oh my god that must of been very scary, who was it, did you know them?

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Nope; some random weirdo in a bright yellow jacket, lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Abbie View Post
    Nope; some random weirdo in a bright yellow jacket, lol!
    LOl well thats very werid!

My brother had some mates over for his birthday. That was cool, so much party food XD

not bad day so far, Psychology coursework still not happening were getting a bit better as well.

Thats bad news about your teacher Abi, it always the nice ones as well. My best ever teacher got sacked a few months into year 11 for me and he was the best teacher ever !. its always the best that go for one reason or another. Last night saw my sisters play, it was Romeo and juliet, and was really good, loved the individual touch they had when prononcing, Romeo and Julie in a strong mancunian accent. It was a bit like the shamelss set, but we cant help it i suppose. There was one school who i felt highly embarrased for as the all forgot there words and wer basicall Hopeless "".

Ive had a good day so far, dancing woke me woke lol and now has tired me out Now i need to tidy my room

Ive had a hard day....went into work to prepare for ol OFSTED.... Was there 6 hours!!!

Also I have a thumping headache from where I whacked my head (accidently) on a small child yesterday.... lol OMG...I hope I havent got swelling of the brain or something equally as bad.

Now sat here trying to do a bit of planning (hence the reason Im on here - avoidance strategy!!)., then going to a colleague's posh birthday bash.....but all I really want to do is go to bed with some aspirin and a bottle of covonia...
    Last edited by Pinkbanana; 10-02-2007 at 18:27.

Thanking the fabulous TAbbie, for the banner!

Thread Information