Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Max and Stacey

Quote Originally Posted by littlemo View Post

What does it actually say in Inside Soap about Bradley and Stacey?!
    It doesn't give any spoilers as such but it hints at what is going to happen. Like on the preview for the next issue page is a picture of Stacey with Max and Bradley stood either side of her and the caption "Valentine's surprise- who stuns Stacey with a big proposal?" and then on the page where it summarises all the episodes for the week in the sneak peak at next week section it says "Who's shocked when their ex-love comes crawling back?" which putting two and two together suggests to me that Bradley will end up trying to get back with Stacey or she with him. We shall have to wait till the magazine comes out next Tuesday for more info but yeah I agree- if she loves Max she shouldn't go back to Bradley because you're right it isn't fair and it'll only break the poor boy's heart even more!

God, Stacey would be stunned for Bradley to come back to her! The audience isn't cause we know that he still loves her, but Stacey has been rejected by him a lot!

Actually if I was Stacey i'd probably want to tell him to get lost! lol.

Aaaaaw no I could never tell Bradders to get lost haha! If I was Stacey I'd have him back like a shot lol

Quote Originally Posted by Joy2286 View Post
    Aaaaaw no I could never tell Bradders to get lost haha! If I was Stacey I'd have him back like a shot lol
    Yeah! I know you would lol.

I love Bradley, but he has done some pretty mean stuff! So I would understand Stacey being reluctant.

I want them back together though. Max so is not good for her!
    Last edited by littlemo; 01-02-2007 at 21:29.

Yeah I know what you mean but she should also accept the sincerity of his apology or whatever

I reckon what max and stacey have done to bradley and tanya will come back to haunt them further down the line as it will come back to bite them both on the bum and as they say what goes around comes around, i hope if bradley and tanya meet other people stacey and max get jealous as they realise what they have both lost and realise what they both could of had with the pair of them.

will it come back to bite max and stacey on the bum and as the saying goes what comes around goes around, will it happen to max and stacey later on the same way they have treated bradley and tanya if both of them met someone else and max and stacey was jealous of their new partner being with them and realise that they both still love bradley and tanya and stacey realises that she was only a bit on the side for max and she lost someone who really loved her because of max, what do you think.

I hope bradley turns to drugs and alcohol for support and goes completely off the rails as i would like to see him cope with it and even has a car accident when taking drugs and i would like stacey to find bradley collaped out in the square on the floor and she is shocked and devasted to see him in such as terrible state and bradley is on the brink of death and stacey realises the damage she has caused and what it does to peoples lives when you destroy them, i would like stacey to find out that bradley has a drink and drugs problem and stacey realises she must help him and become a drug and drinks counciller and keep bradley on the straight and narrow as she is strong willed and bradley has alreadly had two brushes with death and next time he may not be so lucky what do you think.

I would like to see max's reaction to what he has done to his son, i think max would blame himself and so would stacey for the state his whole life is in as bradley could of died twice because of them and what the affair has done to him and feels he does not deserve a son like bradley what do you think.

I think stacey would try and blame herself as well for his problems as stacey affair with max has destroyed him and how would charlie and mo react to what stacey has put bradley through if he had a drink and drugs problem because of the affair that stacey had with bradley father and bradley two brushes with death because of her affair with bradley father max, what do you think how would mo and charlie react to what stacey had put bradley through what do you think

I think stacey would try and get back together with bradley and try and build trust with him again if bradley was in such a bad way as stacey feels she is partly to blame for him being this way and he needs someone who will always be there for him and never leave him like stacey needs, what do you think.

Here is the ultitmutium max gives stacey is that he wants her to continue being his bit on the side because max will not leave his wife tanya and he has to convince stacey to be his bit on the side, this is from the latest inside soap out today as stacey declares her love for him.

Will stacey agree to this and max and stacey affair get found out next week as tanya takes her revenge against max by going with sean next week as it says in the soap magazine inside soap.

Also tanya tells pretti that she knows max is cheating and supicious.

Also in inside soap magazine this week max i think is caught out as stacey and max enter the cubicle in the vic for another session and tanya and sean enter the toilet as max is in the cubicle with stacey and hears them flirriting and max get jealous as sean flirts with tanya, so will they be caught out, what are your views.

Also tanya finds out about stacey and max's affair with next week and sets out for revenge on max by going with sean, so i think max is going to get his comeuppucess, their is nothing about bradley and his feeling, i wonder why not, i though they would mention it and how he feels,but nothing from inside soap magazine.
    Last edited by slater girl; 13-02-2007 at 10:42.

Fallout of the Stax affair and when will it be

It is going to be revealed in the last two weeks of may time or beginning of june time as someone has told me as someone told me on the digital spy forum as i am a member of it and i wonder who will spill the beans will it be sean or bradley as someone will and what will max and stacey reaction be if it is revealed in the pub in front of tanya and bradley and the slaters.

I could imagine if jean is there, she will be furious with stacey for treating bradley like that and making him look a complete fool and the slaters will not be too happy especially mo and charlie for doing this to tanya and the girls and bradley especially behind their backs and jean will be hurt if she is there to witness this and i could see jean being upset for bradley and i could imagine jean saying why did she do it to bradley and for what reason and how could see do this to him as jean would not be able to look at stacey for doing this to bradley.

I could also see max taking off or trying to worm his way out of it, but it will not work and i could see max leaving the square and letting stacey take the blame for the affair as all the locals and young people will turn on them once the affair is revealed and i could see bradley having all the young people in the square rallying around after him as stacey will not have many friends left after the affair is revealed as they will side with bradley abd be his friends.

Max will be in deep trouble especially in the vic especially if tanya and bradley are there and so is stacey, they will be scared of bradley and tanya reaction and asking if it is true and they will not be able to answer back but admit the truth to everyone.

Max and stacey will panic and worry that they will lose bradley and tanya for good especially max as he will lose his whole family in one day and stacey will lose bradley in the moment it is revealed.

I could see stacey going after bradley and max after tanya once it is revealed and trying to explain the reason why they did it and trying to save their relationships with them but they both will not want to listen to them at all and will just disown the pair of them in one night.

Could anybody see this happening and what are your views on what i have said above please.
    Last edited by slater girl; 27-03-2007 at 13:47.

Please keep all this together.. merging with Stacey/max thread
    Super Mod

Thread Information