Page 129 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130 LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1298

Thread: Current Episode Discussion - II

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    I have to say - I watched last night for the first time since Mikes death and I enjoyed it. Found Norris absolutely hilarious, Tracy was good (although like previously mentioned, if thats what she calls a lapdance, I don't think she'd earn too much from it - I more cringed than anything else - sorry Kate), and did what she had to do to convince family and friends of what had happened. Was excited when saw Charlies hand move when the paramedics went in, and the look on Tracy's face when Dierdre told her that Charlie was alive was an absolute picture.

Ive started watching this again - not through choice - mum has it on - however i did chose to put it on my self lastnight - was quite a good couple of episodes

Sig dedicated to Charley

loved it last night, it is by far the best British soap!

What a fabulous set of episodes, great acting and writing all around! Love Noris/Rita/Blanche - great balance of comedy with drama, which is what Corrie does best!

If this doesnt help them secure some awards I don't know what will.

Jojo is offline **Debs Official Stalker**
    Just remembered - Norris saying to Claire about the blood on her and then, oh no its from Ashley lol

And him checking to see how much Charlie and Tracy owed on the papers
    Last edited by Jojo; 13-01-2007 at 12:36. Reason: Spelling - typing one handed lol

Lol, Norris was so funny last night!!!! He was just great being himself, saying he's watched CSI so he knows what to do.

Did Tracey Make a Mistake

Did Tracey make a mistake putting the knife in Charlies left hand when he is right handed!!!!

Norris is the best one in it. Malcolm is so funny with the comedy scenes. I also think him and rita work really well. Quote of the year has got to be "how much do they owe" and norris replied 5 weeks. It was very funny.
    Tracy was so good i thought the acting was really good. Everything was well acted and they kept you on your toes till the end. Tracys face when Deirdre said "hes alive" was a picture.

I absolutely loved last night's two episodes! Absolutely fantastic! Tracy was brilliant, and the end of Charlie was fantastic! I was shouting at my screen at Tracy to tell her to use gloves when putting the knife in Charlie's hand as she would have her fingerprints on the knife! I was really into last night's episode! Tracy is just fantastic, her face at the end was an absolute picture when she found out Charlie hadn't died yet!

The whole reaction with other Street residents were brilliantly acted and very realistic, and Norris was as comical as usual! Saying he watched CSI and telling Claire she had blood on her and then going "oh it may have been from Ashley's apron" He is such a brilliant character!

Superb and 10/10!

[QUOTE=DaVeyWaVey;I was shouting at my screen at Tracy to tell her to use gloves when putting the knife in Charlie's hand as she would have her fingerprints on the knife![/QUOTE]

but thatr's the best thing about killing someone in your own home, your fingerprints are going to be all over everything anyway!
    the fact that she had to hit him twice might swing the whole thing though.

[QUOTE=LostVoodoo;490969]
    Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey;I was shouting at my screen at Tracy to tell her to use gloves when putting the knife in Charlie's hand as she would have her fingerprints on the knife![/QUOTE

but thatr's the best thing about killing someone in your own home, your fingerprints are going to be all over everything anyway!
    the fact that she had to hit him twice might swing the whole thing though.
    Oh yeah good point....a bit of a dumb moment there!

Thread Information