Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: New Year's Eve

well i babysat last night earnt £100 for looking after 5 kids who were all in bed by 8:30, how good was that.

I went to a house party last night for New Year's Eve. All the alcohol was gone by 9pm. Luckily i stayed sober, but some people got drunk and was sick all over the carpet. Luckily the people who got drunk sobered up in time for the countdown to the New Year. When the clock struck, we all hugged each other to celebrate!

Awwww that sounds great, my and my friend ran downstairs for the countdown and we tryed to open the bottle of wine well anyway it was madness then it was the countdown and I hugged my friend lol then a couple of minutes later we open the wne and drank it within minutes, then we heard fireworks so ran outside to watch them in the distance.

Quote Originally Posted by DaVeyWaVey View Post
    I went to a house party last night for New Year's Eve. All the alcohol was gone by 9pm. Luckily i stayed sober, but some people got drunk and was sick all over the carpet. Luckily the people who got drunk sobered up in time for the countdown to the New Year. When the clock struck, we all hugged each other to celebrate!

Lol! All of my Dad's mates go round hugging and kissing everyone when the clock strikes, so me and some of the other younger people there were trying to run away from them.

My New Years Eve was good. Went to pub (as most know ) Drank alcohol, played with the jukebox, had a laugh, then at about 5 to 12, most people went out to the square (we didn't as they weren't letting the people back in ) So we had a countdown in the pub, then at 12 we sang Auld Lang Syne (Sp?) pulled some party poppers, and drank more alcohol Left the pub at four My mate totally off her face! Me and my dad had to drag her home, bless

Well We Ate The Food While Watching DodgeBall Then We Played Buzz Lmfao Was A Laugh Then We Changed Over To Bbc 1 Just As Midnight Came. I ran up the stairs with my drink to watch The fireworks over in edinburgh then came back down knicked my mums phone and tried to phone a certain person (she knows who she is) she never answered But Then We had out fireworks then i danced like a loon, drank and ate somemore then went on msn till half 3 It Was Brill

Thank you for the amazing banner Lea
    Joe Mcelderry is gorgeous and amazing

The BBC celebrations werent up to much. we had friends of the family over. They are such a laugh we do quite a lot together, we went to the club first had a few drinks then came back to our place about 9 half 9ish. Then we went to the off license as we ran out of booze, my dad was having these special beers so he was fine. Then when we had more alcohol, we had food, more alcohol, food, and lots of talking, and singing, everyone sings if your irish. Its just a pity we didnt have a guitar. We then sung in the New Year and continued drinking and dancing. It was a great night. I looked out and there was no one out, everyone in the street apart from us and the neighbours who were over our place anyway were all in bed. I couldnt believe it. I think my mum and her mate woke a couple of people up singing Take me home again Kathleen, and Teddy Oneills down the street at 3 AM.
    Pity i woke up extremly hungover. Dont think im fully recovered yet but oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Footie_Chick View Post
    well i babysat last night earnt £100 for looking after 5 kids who were all in bed by 8:30, how good was that.
    good luck to you, I think new year is ever rated as it costs so much to go clubbing etc, I worked at my usual night club they charged £40 to get in, ticket only event. worked from 8.30 to 6.am and got £30 a hour, and got to listen to a fab music. and a couple of drinks was given a bottle of vodka,which I had taken of some girl, and came home with £285 well happy

Quote Originally Posted by Katy View Post
    The BBC celebrations werent up to much. we had friends of the family over. They are such a laugh we do quite a lot together, we went to the club first had a few drinks then came back to our place about 9 half 9ish. Then we went to the off license as we ran out of booze, my dad was having these special beers so he was fine. Then when we had more alcohol, we had food, more alcohol, food, and lots of talking, and singing, everyone sings if your irish. Its just a pity we didnt have a guitar. We then sung in the New Year and continued drinking and dancing. It was a great night. I looked out and there was no one out, everyone in the street apart from us and the neighbours who were over our place anyway were all in bed. I couldnt believe it. I think my mum and her mate woke a couple of people up singing Take me home again Kathleen, and Teddy Oneills down the street at 3 AM.
    Pity i woke up extremly hungover. Dont think im fully recovered yet but oh well.
    Oh Katy you dont get that song seranaded to you when you're family is drunk as well do you. Its embarrasing. I watched some tv then on here and MSN for the bells, had a couple of drinks and went to bed.

Thanks to Vicky for my great new banner xxx
    "Maddest Member again How come I've been taking my meds"

Quote Originally Posted by Chloe O'Brien View Post
    Oh Katy you dont get that song seranaded to you when you're family is drunk as well do you. Its embarrasing. I watched some tv then on here and MSN for the bells, had a couple of drinks and went to bed.
    Yes unfortunatley i do. All the time, it goes hand in hand in my family, Alcohol equals singing, or father ted inpressions in the middle of a public resturant. They are embarrasing, but you cant pick yhem can you..... unfortuantly.

Thread Information