Thread: Pal Aron in Corrie

Pal Aron in Corrie

Former CASUALTY actor Pal Aron will be joining the cast of Coronation Street this month in the role of Sonny.

Newcomer Sonny will lure barmaid Michelle from the arms of Steve McDonald this Christmas.

'It's a case of being in the right place at the right time for Sonny,' said a spokesperson for the show. 'Poor Steve will be left our in the cold and will have to launch a campaign to win back hsi woman!'

It's Pal's second appearance in Coronation Street, he previously played Sunita's brother, Jayesh Parekh.

Pal who left CASUALTY back in 2000, is also well noted for his two year stint in The Bill as Brandon Kane.

I was thinking he'd already been in it lol.
    Well I guess it could be a good storyline. Even though I really haven't warmed to Michelle.

no i havent either. I like Pal though. I thought he was brilliant in the Bill especially during the cathy storyline. Who was he in casualty was he the gay nurse?.

Yeah he was Adam, the gay nurse with AIDS.

i thought he was you know, but i was never sure. I thought he was good in that as well.

poor old Steve though. He doesnt have much luck with woman does he.

i couldnt stand pal in casualty or the bill let alone coming in corrie, and i think michelle and steve should get together

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Michelle and Steve are a match made in heaven! Still this Love rival will keep Steve on his toes. Hopefully the Connor Brothers will be involved too (i.E Paul )

A Very Sexy and Brilliant Actor

Thread Information