Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: jessie wallace

I only saw about 2 mins of the farm, but I heard him say that he would take Jessie back straight away if she would have him. How can he say that after what he did!

you see the notw today? hes said what i thought ,that at every oppurtunity she was calling the press and arranging for them to take pics of her and him then sharing half the money.you casn see the arranged pics in the paper and you can tell they are just that.

yes you could tell those photo's were set up,you can also tell when they say a friend of jessie wallace they mean jessie herself,can't stand the women to be honest,she uses the press when it suits her,then crys she's a poor victim when when it dosn't suit her,no wonder her and shane ritchie get on so well their so alike in their ways they could be twins

callummc your my friend for life.......

i feel sorry for the rest of the cast and crew who have to get up early in the morning and go into work and see the prima donna in action she'll be unconsolable and publicly they'll have to say oh what a shame.i'd love to to be a fly on the wall when they say what they really think,and i'd put money on a reconsilliation "for the babys sake" of course or untill their next ruck and they want a bit of extra cash and feel she needs a bit more public sympathy.or what a shame their both crying all the way to the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by callummc
    yes you could tell those photo's were set up,you can also tell when they say a friend of jessie wallace they mean jessie herself,can't stand the women to be honest,she uses the press when it suits her,then crys she's a poor victim when when it dosn't suit her,no wonder her and shane ritchie get on so well their so alike in their ways they could be twins
    You are so right,It bores me when these actors have to do thier dirty washing in public,and get so big headed. usually is all the fame before the fall, look what happen to the other actress that played lynn slater,she was in the press all the time, now I can't even remember her real name.....

What does it matter if she did sell these pictures... she has a right to sell her own image, he however does not, and since the paparazzi themselve said it was him who was doing so...

Granted, she can't expect things both ways if she is selling pictures, but the last alleged incident was over a year back, and if he's selling this info now, then he's not just selling her, but their child aswell and that is most definately crossing the line.

Given the reception Jessie received last week on returning to work, the cast and crew think quite highly of her.

were you there then to see the reception they gave her? its all fake if they were all welcoming her back with open arms,we all pretend to like people we hate.
    Last edited by chance; 16-05-2005 at 09:35.

lol So you're calling all the EE cast & crew two faced then?

You dont know any of them any better then me but yes i bet half of them were pretending to welcome her back.how do you know all of the cast and crew were delirious?
    Last edited by chance; 16-05-2005 at 10:22.

Thread Information