Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Ruby and Stacey kiss??

nor me kitz, i can't see her snogging a girl!!

Quote Originally Posted by .:SpIcYsPy:.
    Noo way!! I really hope they don't!! It would be a terrible storyline!!
    i agree with that
    *Roxy*

I've seen Friends Become Enemys right before my eyes!

I don't think this is true
    Although....
    The Future Mrs Dennis Rickman

Why is Ruby going back to boarding school? I thought she went to a college now?
    The old crow *pecks*

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by i_luv_?
    Right i have just read (from another website) that ruby and stacey will share a kiss. In away i thought this might happen (if it is true) because the way stacey is with ruby, and the way ruby is with stacey, i hope this does happen, as it would be a good storyline. And as we know stacey and ruby can both act. Anyone know if this is true though??

love toni xx

oh please..... come on just because two girls are close friends why does that automatically make them lesbians???

I mean why do they have to do this not very pair of close friends will share a kiss so how is this reflecting on real LIFE.............

This is a stupid storyline and it would ruin their friendship and the whole show and I would stop watching because it is a rubbish storyline......

THE END
    Dennis Rickman 28/08/1974 - 31/12/2005

I completely agree Angeldelight I have female friends who i am close to and I do not kiss them we are friends we share secrets and laughs and other stuff but not saliva if EE are gonna make every female friendship into a lesbian love fest I'll be turning off
    Last edited by Moon_Magic; 16-05-2005 at 00:41.

Quote Originally Posted by Moon_Magic
    I completely agree Angeldelight I have female friends who i am close to and I do not kiss them we are friends we share secrets and laughs and other stuff but not saliva if EE are gonna make every female friendship into a lesbian love fest I'll be turning off
    we are not sure if it is true and the original post said a kiss,which could just be just that !!! It doesnt have to turn into a big lesbian affair etc...

Quote Originally Posted by chance
    why can't they just leave well alone,why cant they just leave them as friends without having to add things to it? ee are getting predictable though,when i saw ruby come out of her hous eother day and hug stacey i said to my partner i bet ee will make then lesbians,wait and see i guess.......

i agree chance! what is wrong with them just being really good friends
    i hug my friend swhen they are upset dosent mean im going to turn round and start klissing them!! this is kely and zoe all over again. i though it was unbelievable when they kissed.

hope it does not turn in to lesbian sex don't mind them kissing

No way should this happen. Ruby and Stacey are doing great as there are at present. Maybe EE could bring in some guys their age is their anyone in EE at present their age? I would like to see Stacey hook up with Mickey.

Thread Information