Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Piercings

yeah but did she take them out kim as your not allowed to take them out for 6 weeks at all then you can then take them out but have to leave them in as much as possable for a further 2 weeks to check they are fully done as if so it dont matter where you get them done if you take em out there gonna close up

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon
    why dm cause people watch or cause there a shop as they have to get taught and training for it other wise they could get fined anyway the people who work in claires where i live are well nice and friendly
    just cos id never have them done in a shop like that, anyone can get a job in claires, i just dont trust them
    ~x~Tizzy~x~
    A fool and his money are a girl's best friend

thanks to vicky for making the banna!

Quote Originally Posted by samantha nixon
    yeah but did she take them out kim as your not allowed to take them out for 6 weeks at all then you can then take them out but have to leave them in as much as possable for a further 2 weeks to check they are fully done as if so it dont matter where you get them done if you take em out there gonna close up
    As far as I know she'd had them done for like a year before that.

oh right ok mine are fine to leave out and they have been done a year in july

take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints and kill nothing but time

i have my ears done 4 times but dont wear them all at the same time and i have my belly eyebrow and nose done aswell

thank you ems for making the banner

Got my ears pierced around 2 hours ago I wasn't nervous at all but really excited till I sat on the chair!! I thought the pain would be much worse but it feels like an injection through your ear Best way to describe it.. isn't really that bad.. I love it.. chose little white gold diamond earrings.. love 'em

Advice: Talk to family and friends and ask them questions/worries so it eases the your mind and you know what will happen x

Loads of the girls in my year have their bellybuttons pierced. It looks really good with silver pink jewels and stuff, I want one. My mum would never let me though!

Quote Originally Posted by annaz
    Loads of the girls in my year have their bellybuttons pierced. It looks really good with silver pink jewels and stuff, I want one. My mum would never let me though!
    Same here!! Lol it's like a craze right now I am waiting till I get a perfect belly first though

I have my ears done just once though on each ear, but i dont really wear ear rings unless im going out.

Thread Information