Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Exclusive: Here Cries The Bride

Quote Originally Posted by inkyskin
    Grant on the other hand..
    Ian on one hand, Grant on the other; I think I'd rather chop both hands off

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Humphries
    A show insider said: "There is still a possibility he might see the error of his ways and decide to go through with the wedding if he realises Jane's feelings for him are genuine."
    Even if he does realise her feelings for him are genuwine; would she really want to marry him after that? Also, why does Ian always wait till the wedding day or whatever; he's making a fool of himself aswell.
    Last edited by deadlyvampiress; 22-11-2006 at 19:02.

Quote Originally Posted by crazygirl
    i read about this in whats on tv and during the fight pauline pops out of nowhere and says to ian she's just another cindy!
    Fabulous line from Pauline and how does she just pop up ?

phil texts jane before the wedding so she dosent turn up so ian goes after her
    Last edited by lisa cullumbine; 24-11-2006 at 12:38.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Humphries
    Fabulous line from Pauline and how does she just pop up ?
    Pauline is in on all this.. Ian goes to see her in hospital and tell her what he is planning to do, he has second thought but pauline backs him up and he decided to go ahead with it.. Pauline sits looking smug at the wedding thinking she is going to get what for but Phil, when Ian realises jane is not showing, waves the letter that Ian wrote to peggy

Ian writes to peggy "get Grant to pay for the wedding" and Phil get hold on it and warns Jane.. Not sure how it is going to end but ian realises yes, he loves jane and she loves him and that she choose him.. he feels really bad about the whole thing
    Super Mod

oooooooo sounds very interesting i cant wait now, I just hate Ian and feel really sorry for Jane, cos in the end jane stayed with him i dont know whay she bothered.

I can't wait for these scenes next week! I really sorry for Jane throughout all this, she may have had an affair with Grant but who can blame her...Ian has treated her like dirt in some ways like all the other women he has had in his life and trying to humiliate her on their wedding day won't raise his profile. I am glad Jane is warned about it before the wedding though, i can't wait for the mud fight scenes with Ian and Jane...should be some great scenes!

Thread Information