Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: demi

i think demi should returrn - one of the best carachters!
    im back everyone!!!!!!

i think demi and aleesha should come back and i dont think she would end up like a brat like ruby because shes not exactly from the same background as her is she. and she has a daughter ruby has it easy, demi in her short time in ee has not had it easy i.e the heroine overdose and losing leo but acted it brilliantly
    Maisie Mouse

Quote Originally Posted by shaza
    i think demi and aleesha should come back and i dont think she would end up like a brat like ruby because shes not exactly from the same background as her is she. and she has a daughter ruby has it easy, demi in her short time in ee has not had it easy i.e the heroine overdose and losing leo but acted it brilliantly
    Ruby didn't have it easy because of what she went through with her Mum and sister, she just seemed that way because Johnny was splashing out, going out of his way to make up for it even though, for many years, she was oblivious to the events that had caused their deaths.

Quote Originally Posted by crazygirl
    no she shouldn't come back she has no potential at all, all she did was mope around!!
    and she would end up a brat like ruby.
    I agree. The only 'big' storyline she did was when she was pregnant and having the baby so young. Her acting was wooden..

Oh and the Leo thing just didn't do it for me. The only thing that kept going through my mind was that they could have been siblings they just looked SO alike!
    Last edited by Scorpio_Girl; 25-10-2006 at 14:00.

well im glad you agree scorpio girl, i also agree with you she was wooden and the only big storyline was her pregnancy and the leo bit

Thread Information